Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,253 members, 7,964,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

The Place Of Fulfilment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Place Of Fulfilment (139 Views)

Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Place Of Fulfilment by jonatoye(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Place of Fulfilment

WORD FOR TODAY
You are not meant to be anywhere at any given time; there is a predetermined location where you must be in order to fulfil your destiny!!!
Scriptural Reference
" Now the LORD had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, From your family And from your father's house, To a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great, And you shall be a blessing."
(Genesis 12:1-2 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first thing God does to assist a man in fulfilling the purpose of his creation is to bring him to the place of fulfilment at any cost. The first 75 years of Abraham's life were spent in obscurity until he moved to his place of fulfilment according to God's word for him.

As God did for Joseph, he sometimes allows some men to have experiences that push them away from their familiar ground and usher them into the land of fulfilment. It is essential to understand when to stay put and when to move. Whatever the case may be, you must always seek God's perspective on your journey in destiny at all times.

+ Are you fulfilling your mandate?

Lord! Guide me to the place where I am meant to be in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
What God has said about you can only be fulfilled in the place where you are meant to be!!!

Have a Glorious Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Love For Humanity Beyond Religion / A Word In Due Season - Monday, March 28th 2022 / The Whole Duty Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.