Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) (611 Views)

Attempted Assassination: You Talk Too Much - Apostle Suleman Tackles Daniel Regh / Why Does God Allow Wicked People To Prosper And Live Long? / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2022
A quiet tongue shows a wise head

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n4PxcNDMDE
Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Wanbissaka: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2022
The tongue has always been an agent of destruction for so many. People have been betrayed,hurt and even killed cause of their tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Nice information pastor MLS..I learnt something.. thanks a lot..
You actually look very great in your new hairdo..

Are you fully back or you are still gonna take a break?
How's your course going oe'r there?

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by cherishmichael: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2022

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nice information pastor MLS..I learnt something.. thanks a lot..
You actually look very great in your new hairdo..

Are you fully back or you are still gonna take a break?
How's your course going oe'r there?

Thank you. I've submitted my dissertation and now waiting for feedback from my supervisor. It's due in 5 weeks so lots of time.
Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Wanbissaka:
The tongue has always been an agent of destruction for so many. People have been betrayed,hurt and even killed cause of their tongue

It's a fire
Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thank you. I've submitted my dissertation and now waiting for feedback from my supervisor. It's due in 5 weeks so lots of time.
MLS it's great having you back..you are a great woman.. respect that..
Hope to see more of this wonderful messages..

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

MLS it's great having you back..you are a great woman.. respect that..
Hope to see more of this wonderful messages..

Thank you. Much appreciated.
Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by MARYIAN(f): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Ma,My mom needs to see this,I dor tell am tire grin Nice one from Colombo grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2022
MARYIAN:
Ma,My mom needs to see this,I dor tell am tire grin Nice one from Colombo grin

Lol grin Make sure you stand a distance away before you tell her. My mum would throw her slippers at you grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by MARYIAN(f): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin Make sure you stand a distance away before you tell her. My mum would throw her slippers at you grin
Lol, very true ma. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut. Proverbs 10:19
Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by isaiah4life(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Even a fool is considered wise when he/she keep quiet. Nice nugget ma.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
isaiah4life:
Even a fool is considered wise when he/she keep quiet. Nice nugget ma.

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Quicksilver5: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
nice lesson ma it's wise to Control your tongue. Think before you speak.because You may not be able to take it back or the repair the damage it might bring

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Quicksilver5:
nice lesson ma
it's wise to Control your tongue. Think before you speak.because You may not
be able to take it back or the repair the damage it might bring

Absolutely. Words are like an egg.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by NNTR: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
A quiet tongue shows a wise head

Duration: 57 seconds

h ttps://youtu.be/_n4PxcNDMDE
Proverbs 17:28
'Even a [callous, arrogant] fool, when he keeps silent, is considered wise;
When he closes his lips he is regarded as sensible (prudent, discreet) and a man of understanding.
'

Psalm 37:7
'Be silent in the LORD's presence and wait patiently for Him.
Don't be angry because of the one whose way prospers
or the one who implements evil schemes.
'

Psalm 62:1
'Truly my soul silently waits for God;
From Him comes my salvation.
'

Zechariah 4:6
'And He answereth and speaketh unto me, saying:
'This is a word of Jehovah unto Zerubbabel, saying:
Not by a force, nor by power, But -- by My Spirit, said Jehovah of Hosts.
'

Silence, is God's first language. Everything else is a poor translation.

God speaks loudest in silence, hence why God often doesnt speak. We need to learn to be still and to rest in God, in order to hear this language, that's difficult to listen to. So, to hear, one must learn to be silent, and then with mature faith, comes fluency in silence - the language of God.

Silence is a source of great strength, so never make the mistake of thinking that, loud is strong and that quiet is weak. God's persona may at times, seem quiet, but trust me, His observation is loud.
Did you notice the silence of God, the whole duration of the Passion of Christ?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
NNTR:
We need to learn to be still and to rest in God, in order to hear this language, that's difficult to listen to. So, to hear, one must learn to be silent, and then with mature faith, comes fluency in silence - the language of God.

Silence is a source of great strength, so never make the mistake of thinking that, loud is strong and that quiet is weak. God's persona may at times, seem quiet, but trust me, His observation is loud.

Thank you. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Christians What Is This Prophesy About? / Ramadan 2022 Moon Sighting LIVE: Nigeria / Should Christians Fold Their Arms Or Retalate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.