Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Think I Have A Bad Personality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Have A Bad Personality (830 Views)

My Wife Doesn’t Respect Or Love Me Any More And I Think I Caused It / Help! I Think I Am Being Scammed Into Marriage. / How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Tonero5200: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Am 25years old, have noticed all through my life I don't have friends.
few people around knows I exist in this world.while leaving in my father house In my street, since I was born...can you believe some people don't even know my name since 2000 till now why?

I don't know how to greet.
I won't talk first to you, if you don't talk to me
I always keep a straight face, making people scared of me

it's like people do stare at me, and I wonder what they are thoughts are.
yes am avaragely handsome, but can you believe they just stare from afar... but can't come close.

This is the same problem have been facing since my teen days till now....I think my personality is bad.

am starting to think the problem is from me...I don't come close to people.
am not that introverted, I do go out but my character when I go out is the problem.

imagine I was with my only friend I got in my street last week and a cute girl from afar was greeting him and said...nor be chioma be that?.. is like I know that your friend.

isn't that a right opportunity for me to chip in one or two words and I could catch a friend.

but I just boned, like she was talking to herself.

it's my friend that said I wasn't the one....for real I tire for myself.

if I die today, just few people would know me and they won't be more than 10 including family and friends.

is there anyone like me out there, I hate this for real
is just like they is something that drives people away from me.

seun
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Totilopussylick(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2022
In other news, Make money. Not friends wink
Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Tonero5200: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
In other news, Make money. Not friends wink
ignorant people like you sing money, . money and money.

but people who have seen the money and touched it and still kept it knows they is more to life than it.

9 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Baitullah: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2022
It's simple. You've identified your problems which is a step to solving them. Start interacting with others.

Likewise me, I'm more comfortable in my own skin than relating with others. But we live in a social world where you need the appropriate network to grow.

This comes with associating with others. However, don't go looking for social approval along the line.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Suspect1: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2022
You forgot to add that you are also an online worrior.

Na my twin brother u be sha...

Anyways, noise is nt allowedangry!
Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Proudpolygamist: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Tonero5200:
few people around knows I exist in this world.while leaving in my father house In my street, since I was born...can you believe some people don't even know my name since 2000 till now why?

yes am avaragely handsome, but can you believe they just stare from afar... but can't come close.

This is the same problem have been facing since my teen days till now....I think my personality is bad.

am not that introverted, I do go out but my character when I go out is the problem.

imagine I was with my only friend I got in my street last week and a cute girl from afar was greeting him and said...nor be chioma be that?.. is like I know that your friend.

isn't that a right opportunity for me to chip in one or two words and I could catch a friend.

if I die today, just few people would know me and they won't be more than 10 including family and friends.

seun
lalasticlala

Please how can you be handsome and still bear choima? Are you bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Totilopussylick(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Tonero5200:

but people who have seen the money and touched it and still kept it knows they is more to life than it.
Exactly

I rather cry inside G wagon than cry on top bicycle lipsrsealed.
Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by kernniejay(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2022
See yourself as a special human. You dont have to hate yourself and you dont need to please everyone. Love yourself first, accept who you are. The most important thing is that do all what you can to improve and develop yourself intellectually and financially. Soon everyone will wish to be your friend.
Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Mariangeles(f): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Be humble.
Do to/for others what you’d want them to do to/for you.
In other words, treat people how you’d want to be treated.
Life is about reaping what you sow.
What you give, you get in return.
It starts with you, it’s up to you.
Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2022
This is serious

Mods

Mynd44
Dominique
Farano
Rocktation
Lalasticlala
Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Mamayam: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Maybe you have a Schizoid Personality Disorder. Nothing dey wrong with u, eh. Na xo God create you.
Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Dailyparrot: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tonero5200:

Someone asked a really important question there. Earlier I thought you were a guy, and then you used Chioma to reference yourself thereby twisting the gender.

If you are a lady, for the sake of marriage, loosen up.

If you are a man, don't beat yourself too hard. You may not understand what the guy that said you should make money means until you try associating with girls.

That's when you will know that all that matters to them is money.

I force myself not to associate with people because that's what makes me happy.

But obviously, your solitary life is beginning to be a concern to you, so you need a change.

At 25, you should have gone through schools and trainings, didn't you meet some classmates and colleagues while in school? How can only 10 people now know that you exist?

Are you craving to have physical friends or people you can talk to on phone/chat? Why do you think you need these friends?

You may discover that you are better off the way you are than forcefully associating with people.
Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Karleb(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
In life, you have to give to receive. Even people born into affluence still put effort into meeting people.

Greet people.
Ask them their names and refer to them by their names.
Hype them too!
Collect their number and check on them once a while.
Invest in them too. Not necessarily money here.

Don't think too highly of yourself, there's nothing so special about you and I mean this in a very good way. I mean, if you die today, max 1 year everybody will forget. Some people don't even remember Yaradua.
Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by DontBullshitMe: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nah Fake story go kill you.
Re: I Think I Have A Bad Personality by stacyadams: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

seun
lalasticlala
..start greeting,it will not kill u,if u get into trouble na street people go stand for u if ur nice to them

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Yet Affordable Spanish Imported Wines For Your Occassions/clubs/hot / Check This Out / It's Marriage Becoming Old Fashion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.