Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School (1309 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Putindbutt:

what are you feeling like
I'm feeling like Palema007 cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Savedday: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by olympianares: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Favfables1:
Unlesss God Himself thunders from heaven, I WILL NEVER SPONSOR A GIRLFRIEND TO SCHOOL, NEVER!

If I love her too much, I'll marry her, then sponsor her to school undecided... If she doesn't agree with that, then let her find someone else who will undecided...
Baba, even if God Thunders from heaven,I won't.

I go disobey am

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Should Commit Suicide / Nkechi Blessing In Tears As Her New Lover Dumps Her For Being Too Fat In Bed / One Way To Outsmart A Rapist.ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.