Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,317 members, 7,974,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:55 PM

[[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo (3927 Views)

Soludo Hails Oye Over APGA 2 Buildings, N300m Cash Handover / Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo / Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by abobote: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
While that's a public document, this is the beginning of their fallout
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
The confession by Prof Soludo today at Arise Television simply

means that the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy even Obi

Cubana has more liquid cash than my state, Anambra!

Tomorrow, one man from nowhere will open his mouth to tell

you that Buhari and Fulani are the real problem behind the

underdevelopment in South East and many gullible youths will

buy and start selling the lies, going about abusing other tribes in

Nigeria! I have said it and will keep saying it, our problem in

South East region has never been Fulani or caused by any

president from northern extraction, rather our problem has been

our leaders and their followers. Imagine people tagging a man

that squandered billions of naira a good man because they

benefitted from the loot and tomorrow they will start pointing

accusing fingers at Buhari and Fulani tribe Our problem in south

east is home grown and we need a home based solution to

understand the problem
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by grandstar(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is already setting a reason for his inability to work and I hope my Anambra brothers won't be as caustic and bigoted with him as they were with PMB when PMB cited same reason for his administration's tardy take off.

HE Soludo will now know what it means not to have free money to sign multibillion dollars contract like his CBN days of free money that he could be signing multibillion dollars contract with securrency of Australia despite us having a Nigerian Minting Press Company and gifting billions like the $7b taxpayer's money complaint by Mr Falana that he gifted banks owned by private individuals , yet those who elected him in a low turn out election expects so much from him after he literally promised to overdeliver.

Now he is complaining there is no money. He should please get creative and pull his contacts he did father christmas for during his CBN tenure. Anambra people deserve a no excuse governor o.

You're the first person I know making some of these allegations. Anyone else? They sound like pure fiction. I don't know much about the Australian contract so will keep mute over it.

Soludo was known for prudency, cost saving and most importantly, for thinking outside the box.

He introduced monetization of benefits for civil servants for instance. He was instrumental in the debt write-off of $18bn and the rise of the foreign reserves to $60bn at one time but messed up when he did not allow the Naira to depreciate after the oil price collapse that started in 2008.

I doubt the $7bn story. Even Lamido Sanusi, his successor never made such an accusation. Sanusi injected 600bn to rescue the banking sector yet never made any $7bn accusation. Femi Falana is a lawyer and knows very little about financial or economic matters.

Also, which billion dollar contracts was he signing?
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by grandstar(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
ViperAda:

Soludo wasted millions of dollars on his decimalisation policy. He did more harm than good to the banking sector. Soludo is all hype.

-Viper

All hype? The banking sector has been quite solid after the recapitalization exercises. I come from a generation that experienced frequent Qbank crashes,and depositors losing lots of money.

He also created the middle class that we have today.

If only he had been allowed to end the Naira substitution policy, commercial lending rates would have crashed to single digits levels, that is less than 10% annually.

The man despite his flaws, was and is an enigma
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by JaroMan: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
leicestercamper:
Envious bitter frustrated nwa nsukka I know that such fake news from a fake blog will rile you up. Enugu state is in a huge mess with huge debt while you keep crying over progressive Anambra. Ntoor.

[s][/s]
This is not fake news mr man. I watched it on Arise Tv this morning
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by leicestercamper: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Shut up it is fake news

JaroMan:

This is not fake news mr man. I watched it on Arise Tv this morning

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Why do you sound so bitter! Better concentrate on enjoying the ‘presentmath’ of Buhari….touted as the best thing for ‘one Nigeria’ since the invention of sliced bread!

Thrn concentrate on your state
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Countersam(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
kingsways:
You inherit assets and liabilities, don't complain
What do you mean by don't complain?... Have you compared the ratio difference between the liability and assets before saying this..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket Southwest View / Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria / End Of Tinubu? Watch As Massive Protest Is About To Hit The Major Cities Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.