Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) (47866 Views)

Photos: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Refinery / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Xman12345goat: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
I hope farmers would be able to buy this fertilizers and farm without be scared of slaughtered by fulani heardsmen
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by NOwazobia: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Baronnaire:

He wanted to write laudable I suppose. cry cry cry

Just correct the person na...
Person wey done argue with me say na America English, and mean thesame thing with laudable (the British version). LMAO

That guy na kolo, I swear.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by George2164(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Abeg who is the lady that is anchoring that event. Her English is out if this world.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Baronnaire:

Boat or Both? Na wa oh...

Besides, Laughable and Laudable are very distinct in meaning please, nothing like American and British shit...

Grammarian.
you’re not current with the use of English nor with syntax. You’ll need to go back to school or get closer to google. I’m too busy to be your teacher on nairaland
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Ochelyko1: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2022
You see that Nigeria president don't have any reasonable job to do! He keeps on going from place to place commissioning what he didn't build or create. He is a dummy using by the cabal in aso rock.

Those cabal will prefer a coup and the military to take over before they will see power goes to South West, east and south south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.