Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) (8452 Views)

Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Shows Unclad Breast (photo) / See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by czarr(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Are they really prettier?

4 Likes

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Zonefree(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
The bigger the nyash, the smaller the brain.

There are sequence to all these.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by czarr(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

There are sequences to all these.
So bro e mean say girl with small breast and big yansh go fine but no go get sense?

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Zonefree(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
czarr:
So bro e mean say girl with small breast and big yansh go fine but no go get sense?
Follow the sequence, bro.

May the force be with you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmm, see topic! All i can say is most small breasted ladies re slim and have big yanch to compesate for the lapses in d Front side!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by carl90(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gather here if you open this thread just to see pictures of woman breast smiley

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Aboks(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Apple breast vs bottle breast
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Rickmann: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
czarr:
Are they really prettier?

Pure fallacy..

There is no formula for beauty.
What I know is male or female, no human is 100% deficient.

God doesn't use a deficiency to make up for another, he isn't a God of (chance).

For the ladies, it's either the butt, bust, beauty or brains...you must posses one.

For the guys, it's either the looks, body structure or brains...you must have at least one.

My humble opinion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
carl90:
Gather here if you open this thread just to see pictures of woman breast smiley
I Was hoping to see Jeon Nejo pics
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
You're a total loser that service his dick at every pre-teen girls when passing your good-for-nothing slum.

As if that's not enough, you also harbor the mind to rape small boys in the leaking one room apartment you reside. I pray you get caught very soon and face the wrath of the law.

Miserable lunatic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
From my little experience I know of a girl with a big ass ( really big) grin but she haved a small breast, i was really disappointed with her for that undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
I guess this woman have small breast ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:
You're a total loser that service his dick at every pre-teen girls when passing your good-for-nothing slum.

As if that's not enough, you also harbor the mind to rape small boys in the leaking one room apartment you reside. I pray you get caught very soon and face the wrath of the law.

Miserable lunatic!
Madam I wanted to like your post before,
But I mistakenly click on your profile why are you a tribalist undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by cowardafonja: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Miserable lunatic!

Hanty, hope all is well!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Qatar2022: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Miserable lunatic!
Woman this one pain you too much why?

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Qatar2022: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Miserable lunatic!
Hatred will kill you people, something you inherited from your father's will kill and people like you

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Qatar2022: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Miserable lunatic!
Add this list to profile
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Qatar2022:

Hatred will kill you people, something you inherited from your father's will kill and people like you
Hopeless buffoon, son of a miserable fool.
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Qatar2022: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Miserable lunatic!

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Qatar2022: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Miserable lunatic!
Add it to your list
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by CheedyJ(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Be consoling urself u hear...
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:
I guess this woman have small breast ? undecided

After you finish mastubating to her picture abi? Fool!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

After you finish mastubating to her picture abi? Fool!
It's seems you lost your sense of humor I was only trying to sarcastic toward the op to stop been a pervert. sad
And you ended up insulting me angry

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:

It's seems you lost your sense of humor I was only trying to sarcastic toward the op to stop been a pervert. sad
And you ended up insulting me angry

Sorry dear kiss
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Sorry dear kiss
Okay

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by CarolineOlawale(f): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Qatar2022:

Add it to your list

I'll soon expose you. Foolish ape!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

There are sequences to all these.

This one nobe lie lol
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Maxxim: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Boobs and yansh, I dey like big pillow
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Qatar2022: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:
Hopeless buffoon, son of a miserable fool.
Generational idiot
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by Qatar2022: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

I'll soon expose you. Foolish ape!
Go to your profile and expose yourself , useless Yoruba urchin
Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by DECENTBWOY: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Slim girls are prettier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) / Please Be Honest / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.