Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal (25089 Views)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi / "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by Sleekfingers: 4:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Goke7:

The igbos will tell you they don't beg anyone for anything grin they want you to just dash them anything they want, anyhow, anytime

Awon confused people grin
Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by Osilama1: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2022
ityP:

You're just blabbing since. No one says APC is going to win or not. The point is clear. If PDP field a southerner, it will be easy victory for APC. If they field a northerner, it will be hotly contested. I don tire to dey talk abeg
so u are saying in the entire south no body in PDP can convince Nigerians to vote for Dem... So why are igbos disturbing us with zoning noise??
Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by Sniper101(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

I have been interacting back and forth will very sound intelligent people of various tribes, none have been rude and toutish.

Please never quote me again, I don't talk with people like you sir

Thanks for understanding

"Scourge of the Nation"
...that's what you lots are
And you might never get the Presidency ever again; not in 2023 atleast

(Thanks for not quoting me again)
Shalom!
Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by ityP(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Osilama1:
so u are saying in the entire south no body in PDP can convince Nigerians to vote for Dem... So why are igbos disturbing us with zoning noise??

Few igbos for social media. The vast majority no send. Na to make money dem know
Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by Truthisunique3: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Your analysis is based on emotion not reality. Just like u, North will vote for Northerner than someone outside the region. Any candidate of PDP from the South will lose before 12pm and also any candidate beside Atiku from the North can't win against APC.
I wish PDP will choose Southern candidate and see the reality.
Politics is a game of number, the ticket of PDP should be open to everyone.
There was no true democracy between 2003-2011.
no Tinubu again

Or you already clashing with your fellow Tinubu supporter after discovering the fake union is for Yoruba Muslim benefit
Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by ArewaNorth: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
no Tinubu again

Or you already clashing with your fellow Tinubu supporter after discovering the fake union is for Yoruba Muslim benefit

I'm talking abt PDP not APC.
When u talk abt General elections then I can categorically say Tinubu will win because the way SW voted for PMB with at least 35-65% votes will be replicated and overall votes will give our darling candidate Tinubu way to Aso Rock.
Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by Truthisunique3: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I'm talking abt PDP not APC.
When u talk abt General elections then I can categorically say Tinubu will win because the way SW voted for PMB with at least 35-65% votes will be replicated and overall votes will give our darling candidate Tinubu way to Aso Rock.
you are yet to answer my question on your say concerning Buhari endorsing Adamu officially for consesus

You said you know Buhari too well and live with him that he would throw the contest open for equity whereas Buhari is refunding the money of people who want open contest
Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by ArewaNorth: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
you are yet to answer my question on your say concerning Buhari endorsing Adamu officially for consesus

You said you know Buhari too well and live with him that he would throw the contest open for equity whereas Buhari is refunding the money of people who want open contest

Quote me right, pls. I talked abt primary election not Chairmanship election. I made that statement days after he chose Adamu. He chose Adamu because the party failed to do the right thing.
However, for Buhari to finger point APC flag bearer will be the most surprising thing to me and disastrous to APC which will consequently lead to the death of the party. He can't take that risk!
Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by Truthisunique3: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Quote me right, pls. I talked abt primary election not Chairmanship election. I made that statement days after he chose Adamu. He chose Adamu because the party failed to do the right thing.
However, for Buhari to finger point APC flag bearer will be the most surprising thing to me and disastrous to APC which will consequently lead to the death of the party. He can't take that risk!
don't shift goal post, you said Buhari is too principled to choose or evade equity (whether you want to defer to flagbearer is not the issue)

The aspirants bought tickets to slug it out openly, test their numbers, their was no standing for the suppose equitable Buhari to stop all that for a consensus he imposed on them

Buhari has again said he wants consensus for APC flagbearer, tomorrow you would shift goal post for him

Just like apc didn't crash now that they went with his consesus so also they won't when he would give them consesus flagbearer
Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by ArewaNorth: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
don't shift goal post, you said Buhari is too principled to choose or evade equity (whether you want to defer to flagbearer is not the issue)

The aspirants bought tickets to slug it out openly, test their numbers, their was no standing for the suppose equitable Buhari to stop all that for a consensus he imposed on them

Buhari has again said he wants consensus for APC flagbearer, tomorrow you would shift goal post for him

Just like apc didn't crash now that they went with his consesus so also they won't when he would give them consesus flagbearer

This is what I wrote, my post was abt APC flag bearer not party Chairman:

These analysts who always bring issues of Presidency and CPC must be very ashamed of their unfruitful guessings.
Finally, after all sort of conspiracies Buhari has endorsed fomer PDP member, Abdullahi Adamu who was never predicted by any media house or analyst to be endorsed by PMB and he even rejected the only CPC former Governor Tanko Almakura.
So we should judge current affairs by our mighty brain rather than following these amateur analysts.
Where are those suspecting Badaru, Bagudu, Buni and Rufai of ganging up against Tinubu?
Today, Bagudu and Badaru are left in confusion with limited choice while Rufai is left alone gasping and battling for his survival in APC. Buni is known as strong ally of Tinubu who started avoiding him since becoming party caretsker Chairman to avoid compromise. Fayemi was played by El Rufai, Bagudu and Badaru.
The Buhari I very well know won't support any candidate before primary election directly or indirectly. He who work to win primary election under APC will definitely get his full support because PMB won't afford to simply let PDP come back to power again.
Those in Presidency are entitled to their opinions but won't change PMB's opinion especially a this moment when he understood that all of them have personal goals not party goals cool
Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by Truthisunique3: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

This is what I wrote, my post was abt APC flag bearer not party Chairman:

These analysts who always bring issues of Presidency and CPC must be very ashamed of their unfruitful guessings.
Finally, after all sort of conspiracies Buhari has endorsed fomer PDP member, Abdullahi Adamu who was never predicted by any media house or analyst to be endorsed by PMB and he even rejected the only CPC former Governor Tanko Almakura.
So we should judge current affairs by our mighty brain rather than following these amateur analysts.
Where are those suspecting Badaru, Bagudu, Buni and Rufai of ganging up against Tinubu?
Today, Bagudu and Badaru are left in confusion with limited choice while Rufai is left alone gasping and battling for his survival in APC. Buni is known as strong ally of Tinubu who started avoiding him since becoming party caretsker Chairman to avoid compromise. Fayemi was played by El Rufai, Bagudu and Badaru.
The Buhari I very well know won't support any candidate before primary election directly or indirectly. He who work to win primary election under APC will definitely get his full support because PMB won't afford to simply let PDP come back to power again.
Those in Presidency are entitled to their opinions but won't change PMB's opinion especially a this moment when he understood that all of them have personal goals not party goals cool

you are really confused, is buni, Baduru, Bagudu not part of the amaechi team that presented Adamu to Buhari?

So how do you say they have lost when they forced their candidate on Buhari, party members complained that Adamu was PDP stock and must not be chairman

Buhari choice was almakura before the sudden change from Amaechi, Adamu had baggage of EFCC case so would such have been Mr anti corruption choice?

My own is that you claim this president is neutral but he has said he has his candidate, you talk of flagbearer but his un-neutrality in terms of who becomes NEC executive has a long way to demonstrate his un-neutrality in the flagbearer

If he was all about fair play he would allow the chairman aspirants slug it out in a contest, they already brought ticket, their was no vacuum of elective crisis for Buhari to give chairman, perphas he already knows that if he doesn't have a chairman that is pro his agenda then it would be impossible to effect the ultimate agenda he wants for his preferred flagbearer choice

So the joke is on you, while you claim he the fair judge he has already started eating the cookie

1 Like

Re: Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal by ArewaNorth: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
you are really confused, is buni, Baduru, Bagudu not part of the amaechi team that presented Adamu to Buhari?

So how do you say they have lost when they forced their candidate on Buhari, party members complained that Adamu was PDP stock and must not be chairman

Buhari choice was almakura before the sudden change from Amaechi, Adamu had baggage of EFCC case so would such have been Mr anti corruption choice?

My own is that you claim this president is neutral but he has said he has his candidate, you talk of flagbearer but his un-neutrality in terms of who becomes NEC executive has a long way to demonstrate his un-neutrality in the flagbearer

If he was all about fair play he would allow the chairman aspirants slug it out in a contest, they already brought ticket, their was no vacuum of elective crisis for Buhari to give chairman, perphas he already knows that if he doesn't have a chairman that is pro his agenda then it would be impossible to effect the ultimate agenda he wants for his preferred flagbearer choice

So the joke is on you, while you claim he the fair judge he has already started eating the cookie

Am I confused or u just want to keep dragging?
I made my statement after pmb chose Adamu not before he did so.
President's neutrality I claimed was on anointed Presidential candidate not part Chairmanship candidate. It was APC's leadership poor handling of the convention that forced him to present his candidate but this can't work on Presidential primary.
Bagudu, Badaru and Buni first presented their candidate to him 2 weeks before his decision and he rejected it and asked them to work with all APC stakeholders on the presented candidate who wasn't Adamu and other Governors were angry by their actions.
Non of Badaru, Bagudu or Buni is aware that Buhari will present Adamu because Adamu never showed interest in contesting and u can't prove any leaked news that showed Adamu wanted to contest.
Remember, PMB took both the 3Bs and other followers by surprise by adopting Adamu who has been in PDP when Buhari was serial contestant and rejected Almakura who was widely speculated to be adopted by cabal just because he was in CPC and became Governor under the platform and was perceived to be favorite.
Let me tell u, the camp of 3Bs, El Rufai and Fayemi have already been destroyed because I know how they kept switching and promising 3 people how they could help them win primary elections and they now can't even justify their bogus promises.
They first promised Fayemi later he lost reference/relevance and they hurriedly celebrated Xmas at Ebonyi and adopted Engr. Dave, thereafter they rush to wow CBN Governor and finally u bring Amaechi into the race when the confused Governors are struggling to restore their image on the eyes of other APC Governors.
Assume Amaechi is their prefered candidate as u claimed, is it possible for Badaru and Bagudu to give APC ticked to someone who don't at all have any structure and didn't declare his intention less than 2 months to primary election when already Sani Bello (Niger), Ganduje (Kano), Masari (Katsina), and Sule (Nasarawa) have openly supported Tinubu's candidature who already have almost all SW states support?
El Rufai and Fayemi are already out of that camp, Buni has already fall apart with most APC Governors. Remember, all these power tussle is political, they're very much together in reality!
Use your brain to think, don't allow the illusionary tactics of those guys to override ur conviction!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malami: "EFCC Recovered $2tn From Looters In 12 Years" / Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) / 10 NYSC Members, One Soldier Arrested In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.