Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik (55638 Views)

University Of Nigeria UNN 2017 -2018 Admission Updates / Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / Futo Jambites: Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Meklex(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2011
guyz my aggregate is 224.5 going for marketing, whats my chances of getting admitted?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ASANIGBO(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2011
Meklex:

guyz my aggregate is 224.5 going for marketing, whats my chances of getting admitted?

Just pray hard because marketing might cut from 225 to 235, but pray if they can still come down so dat u can be favourd.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ASANIGBO(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2011
Is their any body hear dat put computer science and score 230 and above in aggregate hear?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Flydude92: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2011
Plz my aggregate iz 223 and i applied 4 biz. Admin, wot r my chances of gaining admission?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Silanka: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2011
i ve got 214 n going for parasitology n entomology, any chance of admission?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by fanynuts(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2011
@ASANIGBO
fanynuts:

@ethelfun please do u have an idea what the cuttoff for engineering dpt(electronics and computer),  will be or has been cos some people say it around 230 while others says around 270, please what do u think ,
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Meklex(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2011
ASANIGBO:

Just pray hard because marketing might cut from 225 to 235, but pray if they can still come down so dat u can be favourd.

can you tell me the percentage of students that got below 50 in management sciences
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by teecrown(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2011
Do unizik use catchment area in their cutoff mark. I mean which state u come from.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ethelfun(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
Year friends, i just logged on now, and to answer your questions, courses like Law, Medicine, History and international relations, Economics are real hot cakes. So for you be considered for admissions to study this course-es, you have to have done extremely well in both your jamb and post ume. Law is the most competitive of them all ( b'cos of the importance's people down here attach to it ) infacet for Law you need 270 above in jamb, and 70 and above in post ume ( with strong prayers ) it is that competitive. For the chap who put in E/E, it cuts highest in Engineering dept. so just pray that your scores are high relative to your fellow competitors, if you hope to get this admission on merit. i hope that answers you guys? cheers!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ethelfun(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
There is no way managemnt sciences would cut below 250 aggregate as it is, management sciences and social sciences have the largest number of applicants usually ( this year not an exception ) so i must tell you that anything below 250 is not safe, and if Unizik considers some areas catchment? Yes they do!! check your jamb brochure, unizik like every fedral university gives priority to some state's ( by priority i mean, say you are from an education less developed area, like Bayelsa ( no insult meant ) and you apply to study law, say the cut off for law is 295 and you happen to be the closest to the cutoff say 280 from Bayelsa, you would be admitted. Again if you are from south east states, like Enugu, Anambra, Imo, they are also catchment areas but it really makes no difference, b'cos virtually all the applicants are from this states. YOU GET?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by teecrown(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2011
what about d south west? Am from ogun state,
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ethelfun(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
check your jamb brochure!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by CardinalA: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ethelfun, please I am really confuse. My aggregate is 239.5 and I am aspiring for Poly science. Wat is my chance?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Isabeli(f): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
HOW DO U CALCULATE AGREGATE? i got 253 and 78 4 law
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Chidi0: 3:39am On Aug 16, 2011
multiply your post ume by 4, add to your jamb mark, then divide by 2.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ethelfun(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2011
I will advise you all to just exercise some patients, in no long time the admission list would be out. I am not always online, so if you like to talk to me urgently just call me. I would come online if to reply you if i can, and if not, i just reply you on the phone. cheers!
08094406924 dont flash me plz
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by CardinalA: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
Please I am really confuse. My aggregate is 239.5 and I am aspiring for Poly science. Wat is my chance?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Okeyeze: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
I got 215 in jamb and 45 in post-utme, I am from Enugu, pls what are my chances into unizik to study 'Statistics'
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ethelfun(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ okeyeze, your chances at not so broad, men just pray seriously. cause both your jamb and post-ume result are quite low.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by CardinalA: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2011
But wat of me 223 in jamb and 64 in post utme. Am going for political science, am I gono be admitted?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Chidi0: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
ur average. But just pray hard cos pol science has many candidates and bear it in mind dat sm people scord higher marks. Goodluck
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by guente02(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
#Still Following. . .Closely
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ASANIGBO(m): 4:14am On Aug 17, 2011
Is their any body here dat put computer science and score 230 and above in aggregate?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Saintvictor: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2011
The NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY Post UTME result is out. For those of you who might have checked their result and discovered that they have "No Result". Pls hurry down to school and make your complain. Pls come fast because there's time for every thing. Do not give money to any body to help you and do it. It is advisable you come down to the school main campus and receive immediate help to your problem (free). Beware of 419ners, scammers, fraudsters and thiefs. They're everywhere, especially in Awka. Pls dont fall a prey to them. They will always promise what they cant do.Be wise!!!
For further information, pls call Victor on; 07068910108.e). Beware of 419ners, scammers, fraudsters and thiefs. They're everywhere, especially in Awka. Pls dont fall a prey to them. They will always promise what they cant do.Be wise!!!
For further information, pls call Victor on; 07068910108.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Saintvictor: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2011
The NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY Post UTME result is out. For those of you who might have checked their result and discovered that they have "No Result". Pls hurry down to school and make your complain. Pls come fast because there's time for every thing. Do not give money to any body to help you and do it. It is advisable you come down to the school main campus and receive immediate help to your problem (free). Beware of 419ners, scammers, fraudsters and thiefs. They're everywhere, especially in Awka. Pls dont fall a prey to them. They will always promise what they cant do.Be wise!!!
For further information, pls call Victor on; 07068910108.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Okeyeze: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2011
Pls, wat is the cut-off for mathematics department. Is anyone know the time unizik will release her admission list.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Serendipity: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
Someone should please check these names and scores in the comprehensive list.
CHIOMA OBANANYA and
UZOAMAKA OBANANYA
thanks.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Serendipity: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
CHIOMA OBANANYA and
UZOAMAKA OBANANYA
thanks.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ethelfun(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
@serendipity, send there respective jamb registration numbers, with that i can check for you. cheers!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by fanynuts(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
Serendipity:

CHIOMA OBANANYA and
UZOAMAKA OBANANYA
thanks.

20352 16193762JH OBANANYA UZOAMAKA F 56, she scored 56
30172 16193760AG OBANANYA CHIOMA F 44, 44
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by CardinalA: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
My dear friends, I credited all my waec papers but got D7 in English. I don't really know wat to do now. Please wat ar ur advices, I am aspiring for political science and my aggregate is 239.5. I feel lik jumping a well.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by guente02(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^guy jst park oh coz wit out english credited u cnt get addmitd into. Pray 4 ur Neco.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.