Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Please offend me again – Lady begs her Nigerian boyfriend after he apologized - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please offend me again – Lady begs her Nigerian boyfriend after he apologized (2075 Views)

Undergraduate Confesses To Uses Juju On Her Boyfriend After He Goes Mad (VIDEO) / Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her / When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please offend me again – Lady begs her Nigerian boyfriend after he apologized by Freshloaded9ja: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please offend me again – Lady begs her Nigerian boyfriend after he apologized with millions (video)

A lady has taken to social media to show off what her Nigerian boyfriend gave her in order to appease her. According to the girl, her boyfriend offended her but decided to make up by sending some hard currencies (worth millions of naira) to her room.

In a video the lady shared on TikTok, you could see several $100 notes and bundles of naira notes littered in her room while she was sleeping. The guy also wrote a message asking her girlfriend to forgive him. Although he didn’t specify what he did to her, the lady seems to be loving it.

She literally begged him to offend her again. “You have to offend me again, please offend me again,” she said.

WATCH VIDEO HERE
Re: Please offend me again – Lady begs her Nigerian boyfriend after he apologized by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm
La click la make trailer jam me

4 Likes

Re: Please offend me again – Lady begs her Nigerian boyfriend after he apologized by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Serving her a well cooked breakfast will be the next offence
Re: Please offend me again – Lady begs her Nigerian boyfriend after he apologized by kwindcelebrator: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Please offend me again – Lady begs her Nigerian boyfriend after he apologized by Contekbbc: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Senomii:
Hmmm
La click la make trailer jam me
Comrade ,take am easy now grin

(1) (Reply)

How Caterpillar Is Loaded On Low Bed Trailer (video/pictures) / Closure Date For Uniben Part-time / Delsu Admission Help 2012]2013 Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.