Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,085 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (44125 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Hassanmaye(m): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Let me use this opportunity to advice girls in general, but before I start, sorry for what he put you through.

You must know that any guy who isn't geninuely born again and is in a sexual relationship with you, definitely has other girls he's keeping.

As the time for him to settle down draws closer, he'll begin to narrow down his long list of girls until there's about 2 or 3 of you girls left.

Now he'll begin to check the characters of the 3 of you, he'll check the most generous, the one who doesn't get angry and forgives easily, the one who listens to him, the one who understands him better...etc..

If you're the type that's always quarreling with him him every now and then, or he suspects you are having contact with your ex, or agressive, or dominating, or stingy and demanding...you will be edited out of the list until it remains the last girl standing. Which will end up as his wife.

After marriage, he'll begin to contact you runners up one after the other, you'll become his auldtery partner while his wife will be his trophy.

This is the life cycle of the average worldly Nigerian male.

I see him contacting you before the end of this week to apologise and requesting to see you so as to make you his auldtery partner.

This I have seen.
Haha false prophet
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 24, 2022
czarr:
So you be normal human being with feelings? No ashawo house banny with standing boobs?

Walahi, you took the words outta local man's mouth grin grin grin ... Dah mf post dey everly crack me up die.. everyday na #1k ashana zanga levels cool cool.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by placeofallure(f): 2:20am On Mar 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

People come and complain of heart breaks, saying they are amazing human beings, did everything right and don’t deserve to be treated bad...yeah, aren’t we all good people??

But the truth is we ignore a lot, and we assume we are doing everything right just becos the next person is smiling and the sex is great....

we allow little excitement impair our judgement, making us ignore red flags, and the things that truly matter.... when the bomb is now dropped on us we start to assume we were treated badly....

did we really do everything right?
were we really perfect for that person that left of for someone else??

Yeah some people can be mean...It still doesn’t change the fact that we ignore a lot of things that allow other to be mean to the us..

.at the end of the day, what they did my be hurtful, but they are just doing what’s best for them......everyone is entitled to that.

Really?

No one is under any compulsion or obligation to commit to anyone. After all you're not under some kinda oath or something. My grouse is in not telling. That is wickedness. I cherish my integrity a lot. I don't compromise it for anything. If I'll do business with you, I'll tell you and if I won't, I'll also say it and give reasons. If you try to convince me, I won't argue with you I'm not a lawyer but I'll still do what I'd do. If it happens, you will remember that I told you.
Even if it's a day old relationship, she deserves some respect from the guy. Don't treat people unfairly. In life, tables do turn.

Take heart my lady. You said you have done right by him all through the relationship. If so, he's not yours. God will not deliver another person's mail to your box. Be comforted.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by advanceDNA: 3:20am On Mar 24, 2022
placeofallure:

Really?

No one is under any compulsion or obligation to commit to anyone. After all you're not under some kinda oath or something. My grouse is in not telling. That is wickedness. I cherish my integrity a lot. I don't compromise it for anything. If I'll do business with you, I'll tell you and if I won't, I'll also say it and give reasons. If you try to convince me, I won't argue with you I'm not a lawyer but I'll still do what I'd do. If it happens, you will remember that I told you.
Even if it's a day old relationship, she deserves some respect from the guy. Don't treat people unfairly. In life, tables do turn.

Take heart my lady. You said you have done right by him all through the relationship. If so, he's not yours. God will not deliver another person's mail to your box. Be comforted.

Nothing is black and white...especially emotions...and the worst part is... we are all guilty of impairing those emotions with sex and other smoke screen feeling...it’s what causes us not to see or ignore the red flags

About not telling....Believe it or not telling someone you don’t want them anymore is hard...that’s why some people just ghost you... is it right?? Of course not...but people breakup like that all the time... and I feel the relationship was long over...she ddnt just see it or refused to see it..

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Toks2008(m): 4:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����

When you suppose go do thanks giving sey you no enta one chance you dey here dey lament.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by mukthar2000(m): 4:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Sorry sister,I wish I can met the guy to hear his own part as well to known his reason for this wicked behavior, thought every ladies have their sweet month when something like this happen, but is u are the make such decorations would any reason, sister just be calm watch God on him and this new wife to see their final outcome.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by BRATISLAVA: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Parizz:
Bratislava, ishilove, pocohantas, mariahangels, sisisioge, iyaebe, klass99come and console your fellow evening newspaper

And what are you, but the evening newspaper stand that is carrying these names about.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 8stargeneral: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Johel:

Lol...bla bla bla,

E dey pain u Abi? You dvmb af cheesy , are you any different from a scallywag,a m*screant and all the trash you stated..As you are,so you will say of yourself....loser.
That's what u are...Raft.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 8stargeneral: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Johel:

Lol...bla bla bla,

E dey pain u Abi? You dvmb af cheesy , are you any different from a scallywag,a m*screant and all the trash you stated..As you are,so you will say of yourself....loser.
That's what u are...Daft.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Johel(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2022
8stargeneral:
That's what u are...Daft.

Tell your daddy that he's daft. grin
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 8stargeneral: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Johel:

Tell your daddy that he's daft. grin
Don't worry i HV marked ur moniker...I go track u on a normal day...u go shock...that ur mouth u dey whine anyhw...u go close am.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by maasoap(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Wizywiz:
crime or no crime my brother...she is desperate be say she is desperate

And yeah, she has every right to be and she should be. Her biological clock is ticking and it seems you forgot that.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by maasoap(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

Nothing is black and white...especially emotions...and the worst part is... we are all guilty of impairing those emotions with sex and other smoke screen feeling...it’s what causes us not to see or ignore the red flags

About not telling....Believe it or not telling someone you don’t want them anymore is hard...that’s why some people just ghost you... is it right?? Of course not...but people breakup like that all the time... and I feel the relationship was long over...she ddnt just see it or refused to see it..

She didn't see it but she was asking questions which were being responded to with lies. And now, he is marrying his cousin, right? What is bad is bad my friend.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Johel(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2022
8stargeneral:
Don't worry i HV marked ur moniker...I go track u on a normal day...u go shock...that ur mouth u dey whine anyhw...u go close am.

U a bastard...I go too Bleep you up...fool...I dey island like this,Lekki precisely,carry your army come palms mall lekki...I dey wait you...idiot...Na your papa u dey threaten...God punish you.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Lexymore95(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Sorry Op I feel your pain but woman too are devil my girl friend of four years did the same to me and got pregnant for another and she hide it from me I find out from her friend because she relocate last year and got pregnant for another man over there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by flakkybakky(f): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

So SORRY MAN!

U have to hold tight and be strong..

E fit be sey God de TRY save u from something!

BETTER days ahead bro...

D PESIN u want might NOT really be for U!

I believe God is trying to SAVE u from something!

I have dat STRONG BELIEVE!

We humans don't really UNDERSTAND de ways of God or d wayz of d SPIRITUAL!

make I no too CAPRISUN MUCH..

just take HEART and be strong.. MAN wey deserve U, go JAZZ in ur Life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
so surprised with Ur comment,u no kick with Ur rainboot today

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 8stargeneral: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Johel:

U a bastard...I go too Bleep you up...fool...I dey island like this,Lekki precisely,carry your army come palms mall lekki...I dey wait you...idiot...Na your papa u dey threaten...God punish you.
I don't see am ...u don't even HV regards for ur parents...prodigal son...son of a bitch...I go mend u.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Johel(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
8stargeneral:
I don't see am ...u don't even HV regards for ur parents...prodigal son...son of a bitch...I go mend u.

Toothless dog...you go bark tire...Nitwit,I don drop location for u.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 8stargeneral: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Johel:

Toothless dog...you go bark tire...Nitwit,I don drop location for u.
Even if u no drop location...I go still track u....I no dey bark for nothing.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Johel(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
8stargeneral:
Even if u no drop location...I go still track u....I no dey bark for nothing.

I dey wait you...You think say Na ju u dey follow talk...U go collect when u cross my path...Cunt.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Sukkyy2010: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
I won't pity or have any sympathy for any lady like you because all of you are all jerk. When you victimized an innocent guy with the way this guy treated you but you never come to nairaland to articulate your cruelty on that. But when karma now visited you then you're here with your crocodile cry.

What goes around comes around enjoy reaping what you sow.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Sukkyy2010: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
owiko:
If the problem is not with you, cry as much as you deem appropriate and move on. It will be his loss to count, for letting go of a good woman
Did you just believe she's truly a good woman because of what she claimed by of herself to be.

Never believe any of thes daughter of eve.
She's only justify herself by painting herself a good lady without disclosing her shortcoming, I can bet my balls this girl had victimized an innocent loving guy with the way she claimed the guy treated her.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

Becareful with your emotions so that you don't bring to yourself avoidable health issues. Pick yourself up and move on. Trust me, that marriage is going to fail. Just go and mark it somewhere.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Kuriosmynd: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Until u tell us the bad side of your personality...I have no pity for u.
I once dated a devil who I managed to endured for 2 years....When I left,she felt all saint and righteous, as if she was the best tin to happen to me..lol...can u imagine such self delusion and entitlement. Na so una be...
..you people have no capacity to examine the bad side of urselves. U are not the best thing that happened to a man if a man does not feel respected, secure and peaceful around u.
Try again next time and look inward. If u like don't look inward and thikk all guys are fools.
Sorry o

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
CSTRR:

You need to see me in real life. grin

I like thick women, but I don't date just because she is thick alone.

Get the point now? Clown.

Clown?! Lol
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by AlexJustin(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chai, I can feel your pain Sis.

I remember when my GF was giving me heartbreaks I felt like taking my life. I went through hell during my first breakup. If not I haven't read this book ' mind game of a broken heart" . This really helped me put my life together.

Click on my signature to share the book with you.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by placeofallure(f): 2:57am On Mar 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yeah! I quite agree with you.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Posha(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2022
i am so sorry you had to go through this�
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by kemma002(f): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
The right man will come at the right time .
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by BluntCrazeMan: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

You said it all.
You're the best Girlfriend one would ever have.
Can you say that about being a wife?
A man once continued dating his babe, until the week he married.
When he told the babe, the babe cried out her eyes, and even demanded for goodbye-sex and she got it.
It didn't end there.
They maintained friendship.
Sadly enough, the man's wife died soon after, and this man continued intense dating again with the former girlfriend.
The man had to ask her why she didn't show him this amount of love at first, and which made him to have chance to even notice another woman.. That he had just come to realise that she was far better than the late wife.
The girl increased her love for the man ooo.
She was thinking that with this now, the widower would heal fast and now take her as the wife.
But guess what??
The man still married another woman altogether.
The girlfriend went mad.
She locked herself in her house for weeks and couldn't eat.
She got lean and unkempt.
When her friends started trying to know from the man why he had to break the lady's heart two times, he just said that something kept knocking him inside his head that the lady will not make a good wife for him, even though she is best suited for being his girlfriend, and that he wouldn't mind still dating her while he is married.. But he doesn't think he can marry her as a wife.
And he didn't give reasons for taking such a stance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by BluntCrazeMan: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
SurvivorM:
I am really sorry dear.
That man is pure wickedness, if he isn't interested in the relationship anymore why not tell you than doing this to you and to think the relationship lasted for 5 years cry cry
It's will take time but I know you will be fine, just find something to distract yourself
She's the clinging type of lady.
She might have been seeing some dirty signs, but she chose to remain and see how things turn out.
Now she saw it.
It was a big disaster
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You said it all.
You're the best Girlfriend one would ever have.
Can you say that about being a wife?
A man once continued dating his babe, until the week he married.
When he told the babe, the babe cried out her eyes, and even demanded for goodbye-sex and she got it.
It didn't end there.
They maintained friendship.
Sadly enough, the man's wife died soon after, and this man continued intense dating again with the former girlfriend.
The man had to ask her why she didn't show him this amount of love at first, and which made him to have chance to even notice another woman.. That he had just come to realise that she was far better than the late wife.
The girl increased her love for the man ooo.
She was thinking that with this now, the widower would heal fast and now take her as the wife.
But guess what??
The man still married another woman altogether.
The girlfriend went mad.
She locked herself in her house for weeks and couldn't eat.
She got lean and unkempt.
When her friends started trying to know from the man why he had to break the lady's heart two times, he just said that something kept knocking him inside his head that the lady will not make a good wife for him, even though she is best suited for being his girlfriend, and that he wouldn't mind still dating her while he is married.. But he doesn't think he can marry her as a wife.
And he didn't give reasons for taking such a stance.
Either the woman has a powerful spirit husband troubling her or the man is just evil. Wicked and satanic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.