Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,276 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men (19772 Views)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Emperor88(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nice one OP.....after all I did for you when you had nothing....O girl you dey follow me go work ni?
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Cardealer2021(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Make una stop this una mumu online gender war for once naaa lipsrsealed
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by alamscolo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
@op you nailed it,

That behind every successful man, there is a woman still dey off me, Omo Na God dey give success all those women Na bonestraight hair and person wey go dey carry dem inside AC dem dey find... Na place wey don cool dem dey like chook head no be the one wey dey hot like furnace ���

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by BigRocky: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
siofra:
Who fúcking cares

Mtchewwww

Spain but the s is silent cool
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Choilila: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
princeemmma:
So this what we want to be hearing this days on nairaland

Yesterday: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women.

Today: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men (Opinion)

Tomorrow: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Gay.

Next Tomorrow: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Lesbian.

Nigerians are sillies
and useless
they can't make a discussion about national development. even if the governments neglected her duties,you as a citizen can contribute to the duties in favor of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Rubyjade: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mikelarteta:
That men love their mothers than their wives.
it's a fact
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Jh0wsef(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok.
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Chrislova(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
siofra:
Who fúcking cares

Mtchewwww
grin grin grin yeye de smell
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by MMempire(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
OP, louder!

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Allisgud: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
No.6 even men think the same way,na ur friend go first batch u make him here say all the spending u never scatter her yansh grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
If an olosho marries a man it will be so hard for that man to be successful in life.
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na your head ache be that... Most of what you listed are true anyways
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Rehdasignature1: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Whenever a guy stops/call a lady on the street, "he wants to toast me" mentality. Ladies stop that crap.
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Nahunger(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
siofra:
Who fúcking cares

Mtchewwww

grin grin grin cheesy
Are you sure you don't care cheesy cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by blaquebelle: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Women are also into programming. Or why did you specify the "don't require programming" part?
LemmyCreationz:
Eweeeeeeey!

That every guy who asks them to give God reasons for demanding exorbitant amounts every time is stingy...

Normally money no easy to get o... And I wonder why you depend on somebody else for your survival as a lady... Please pick up yourself and start doing something.. There are digital skills that don't require programming you can learn to help put food on your table and make you responsible

As for the hustling ladies out there, you know we love you

By the way, I'm available for your writing and graphics design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by heniford2: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nigerian ladies and stupidity
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by neonly: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
There are lots of misconceptions as regards men. Women also believe that:
1. If a man smiles at any girl, it automatically means he wants to sleep with her.
2. If a man likes a girl and buys stuff for her or gives her cash to take care of herself, it means he will be sleeping with her.
3. That every man that comes home late is having an affair outside.
4. That because he has cheated before, he can never change.
5. That all men are the same.
6. That if he does not drink or smoke, then he must be a womanizer.
7. That if a man only stops at round one during sex means the guy is not a strong man...e go shock u say if u bring ur sexy house help, him go nack una two back to back...

Let me stop here and let peace reign. I nooor dey do bad thing again, before I go remember all my past escapades now... grin grin grin tongue

7 reminds me of one girl in meet in unilag then she had a Grt body but she no fine Naso anytime we pekus after one round oshomole go just rest Naso she go tell some of her friends say me be gentle guy on bed hmmmmmm
Na him her fine freind fall in after hearing from her d way I spend money on her
Na 6 we do from 1am still 8 in d morning na dat day I know say toto no any man mate ooo
Till we broke up dem refuse to belief her when she talk
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by ibawon(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
A guy is only being nice to sleep with you

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
neonly:

7 reminds me of one girl in meet in unilag then she had a Grt body but she no fine Naso anytime we pekus after one round oshomole go just rest Naso she go tell some of her friends say me be gentle guy on bed hmmmmmm
Na him her fine freind fall in after hearing from her d way I spend money on her
Na 6 we do from 1am still 8 in d morning na dat day I know say toto no any man mate ooo
Till we broke up dem refuse to belief her when she talk

Na so. It has happened severally. Especially when u see the one wey dey give u one or two wey u like on top bed. Or u get opportunity to nack someone wey u dey dream of...na die!!!
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Omotosho1090905(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Men should also learn this if you want to know a girl that is well brought up and has some dignities to herself just be nice to her and if she shows you respect then you are ascertain of it but if she feels you are flirting with her just know that she's one of them grin

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Battle of the sexes is real.
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by phemmyfour: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
He's not demanding sex from me..... that means he's getting it somewhere

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Real niggaz don't give a fvck, we only wanna fvck and bounce to another one... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by pacespot(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nigerian brand of feminism is the most toxic movement you would ever see.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Mattswaggz: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerians are sillies
and useless
they can't make a discussion about national development. even if the governments neglected her duties,you as a citizen can contribute to the duties in favor of the nation.

All the discussions made on platforms like radios,, social media etc. How many reach Buhari's ear?

And then the ones that managed to reach government ears,, what have they done with it other than throwing it in the trash?

If you're yet to know the kinda country you live in then it's a pitiable situation..... And also,, this topic isn't so bad after all.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Mattswaggz: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Some of these assumptions from the opposite gender makes me laugh really hard. grin

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nice write up concise and factual.
Dem Nigerian gals will be very unhappy sha, you down played their overrated importance to men. cool

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Playermayweda(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
siofra:
Who fúcking cares

Mtchewwww

He no dey spoil your market na why u dey vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away / Is Long Distance Relationship Worth It? / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.