Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,279 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

Comrade Ubani Dannie Officially Declares To Represent Isiala Ngwa South At ABHA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Ubani Dannie Officially Declares To Represent Isiala Ngwa South At ABHA (262 Views)

LG Autonomy: Isiala Ngwa North Workers Rejoice, Sing Tinubu’s Praises (Video) / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Ubani Dannie Officially Declares To Represent Isiala Ngwa South At ABHA by JoChisom(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
COMRADE DANNIE UBANI (MANJA) OFFICIALLY DECLARES HIS INTENTION TO REPRESENT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF ISIALA NGWA SOUTH IN THE ABIA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COME 2023.

On Tuesday the 22nd day of March 2022, Comr. Dannie Ubani was gladly received by PDP Ward 3 Excos and other party faithful as he made his intention known to the Party Ward Excos at the hometown of the Ward 3 Chairman Chief Okechi Jonah.

In his declaration speech:
“This day affords me the opportunity to continue the conversation of development we started together. If I'm giving the opportunity to serve, I will always give quality representation, voice to the voiceless and uphold the weak for Isiala Ngwa South belongs to us all. It is forward ever! We must put our hopes to work! Together we must realize our collective destiny. He stressed that his aspiration is anchored on 3Cs viz: Credibility, Capability and Capacity. It is a virtue, one which I treasure and will always uphold" Comr. Dannie Ubani declared.

In several reactions, the party ward excos assured their illustrious son victory as they are solidly behind his aspiration. Thereafter, the Ward Excos joined with other party faithful in one voice prayed for God's guidance and protection.

Divine Mandate 2023.

(1) (Reply)

23 Killed In Fresh Attack On Kaduna Village / God Bless Ipob / Lekki-Ikoyi Tollgate: Sanwo-olu Intervenes, Agrees On Tolling Concessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.