Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,541 members, 7,923,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:33 PM

Tension In APC Ahead Of The National Convention - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tension In APC Ahead Of The National Convention (314 Views)

I Was Promoted Ahead Of My Superior / Tension In Foods, Drinks Sector Over Expatriate Quota Abuse / Tension As Boulos Sacks 70 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tension In APC Ahead Of The National Convention by Fabulousnews: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Tension in APC as all other youth Aspirant step down to Support:

Prince Abiodun Ishola Olatunbosun for (National Youth Leader) and Aliyu Abdulbasit RASKO for (North-west Youth Leader)
Ahead of the Convention dated for Saturday..

According to the source.

90% of all other Contestants had a meeting in Abuja yesterday and Declared the intentions to the both candidates in a closed door meeting.

The basic reason for this Action was not stated to the general public. Which left Question in the Heart of Party Stakeholders and Media Organisations.

Another history as been made.

The two candidates also acknowledged and Rejoiced with the Cooperative Moves made by Other young Contestants in the Party..

They also promised to work in total cooperation and with others for common goals.

Re: Tension In APC Ahead Of The National Convention by SaintXto(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2022
I've always said it;
PRINCE ISHOLA is the BEST and most QUALIFIED individual for this position.

Good days are gradually coming....

(1) (Reply)

Attention Freelancers - Create Your Professional Freelance Profile & Portfolios / Teaching Job In Oman. / Planning On Starting A Career In Cyber Security?, This Is What You Should Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.