Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,267 members, 7,907,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:32 AM

Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead (15835 Views)

Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / Gunmen Launch House-To-House Raid In Katsina, Many Feared Killed / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by RandyOku: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Sai baba 4+4+4...

All thanks to our Darling Daddy from all of us at DEAD VULTUREGRILL MANNA GROUPgrin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2022
No fukk given.sai babarian undecided

4+4+4+4...ad infinitum!

Enjoy your fukking Change Nut-thernerz!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2022
So ipob had entered Katsina, hope their houses and their neighbor's own had been burnt down, I hope that they had killed all the relatives of these Igbos in Katsina! Ikpu mbe and Zoo animals! NgArmyterrorist, where are they?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Fantasticcc: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2022
This useless futa jalon animals always killing themselves and police forces, but you will never see the imposter president sending forces there...Time shall tell...

And to all those rejoicing cos they sent more forces to imo state but keeping quiet here May your hypocrisy kill you painfully... Useless zombies

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by IGBOSON1: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Jostoman:
Can you imagine? Our almighty DSS will not uncover this one but if it is a protest about fuel price now they will quickly uncover it, life doesn't have value to this government again but all that concerns our president now is convention and commissioning of fertilizer plant. May God help us in Nigeria

You do have to wonder how the useless DSS is unable to infiltrate these terrorist networks and uncover the jihadist animals responsible for all this bloodshed….that took a increased and worrying dimension with the coming of Buhari in 2015!?

However, had it been ESN or IPOB, you’d see them react with the speed of light, and that diseased toerag they have on here would start creating threads to upload pics of purported dead ESN/IPOB members…with Biafran flags and IDs prominently and strategically displayed all over the place!

The mass slaughter of innocent men, women and babies that occurred in southern-Kaduna few days ago, the assailants had the confidence to operate murderously without regard to time! All of a sudden DSS and the army had gone AWOL!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by MDK777: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Bleep The EuropeanS! If BiaFrans Are Serious To Be LiberateD They Should Mingle With People That Have Ball With Iron Mind E.g The Russians Because The WesterneRS DonT Mean Good For Africa. Where Are The Human Right Activist ?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Kwestionair: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2022
LemmyCreationz:
Eweeeeeeey!

Being a policeman at this time is really difficult... May God secure all our security personnels out there

By the way, I'm available for your writing and graphics design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

God has no business securing unrepentant idiots. Karma can only screw them over again until they change their ways on innocent people
Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by zeyt: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2022
How would I let the bandits rampage and over run my home state while I am sitting president of the country. Unless am
Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Macphenson: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

IPOB and ESN should be arrested immediately for this. Igbos are the reason that happened, without Ipob such wouldn't have happened. I plead with our president to do all he can to arrest all IPOB members. He should make sure that police and army are not deploy to the north that is ravaged by bandits , Boko Haram and Iswap because the real problem lies in south east, all the police and army in the country should be send to south east . Ndi Ara.

I love u so much

Ndi Ara, Ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Ogbodavies(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2022
what bandits cannot do in naija does EXIST
Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Eriokanmi: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2022
obedience4:
When the president own state is not safe..
Were then is safe??
one million question. Saying this guy has failed is an understatement. I don't even hear of BMCs here anymore....wondering if they're still alive grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by IGBOSON1: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2022
So when is Buhari gonna speak to these terrorists in a language they will understand? When hell freezes over!?

Seems like it’s only when it concerns Igbos’ that he rediscovers his mojo and swings into action!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by letitrainnow(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Has
Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by abobote: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Nawaoh
Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by BrightAhiah(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2022
They're politically sponsored, otherwise tell me how on Earth will bandits be parading themselves in our town and killing innocent defenseless citizens, including the security personnel that is supposed to protect us.

I heard one governor declaring them as the 4th Tier of government and I just SMH because Nigeria is finished
Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by IGBOSON1: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
one million question. Saying this guy has failed is an understatement. I don't even hear of BMCs here anymore....wondering if they're still alive grin

Can’t remember the last time i heard ‘sai Buhari’! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by princeemmma(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2022
The North are facing huge problem this days

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
chaiiii

and some people are still supporting this dog called buhari shocked

tomorrow they'll claim that they love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Jeffdz: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Charity begins at home
Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Passionate888: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fake news!! Nothing like this can happen in the North. Buhari is tackling the insecurities while Osinbajo will handle the economy

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Buhari will send more troops to igboland to kill more innocent youths because of this

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Maranzano(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is not good at all. I hope the army and DSS will capture the culprits by burning down every good building in that vicinity as they do in Imo state in revenge of their slain comrades.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Emmkeys: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
People die for Nigeria pass Ukrian. I fear for my unborn children. GOD HELP US.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
God please support our security women, Because montparnasse haven't really nursing about there lifestyles
Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nothing more to say than to just keep observing the "Population Control" going on in Buhari's backyard!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by showafrica(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
“Buhari will take charge of the security” crew, where nna dey.
The 4th tier of the government is running riot o

As far as its not ipob news, you won't see them here

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by starz100: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
When this banditry started, they were treated with kids gloves that they were not terrorists or that an order has not been given yet to the military to attack /deal with them. Look at it now, they, bandits have become monsters in the eyes of the government, to the extent that you hardly hear news about boko haram these days. Bandits have taken over the show. Is this about 2023 or what exactly?
My biggest worry now is, if the president who is a core northerner could not deter these boys, how will a president from southern extraction win the war. Lord, Nigeria is in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead by Tomek09(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:
It doesn't matter

I can't cry more than Buhari and Masari
That Masari is just good for nothing. Northern leaders don't care about their people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Should Be Converted To A Political Party - Kanu’s In-Law And IPOB Prophet / Ogun Governorship Aspirant Delivers Transformers Promised On Live Radio / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.