Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. (2929 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. by Samson0303: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Someone should ask lalasticlala to move this to promise land ASAP for more inputs.
Re: On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. by Oturatetuala(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

Believe it or not I have met men who everything is on top the wife head. Very common around where I stay. Infact I wonder if they were specially selected. They are complete house husbands.

Where is that? I guess somewhere in Delta state.
Re: On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. by Blunttruth: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Where is that? I guess somewhere in Delta state.

grin Benin and Bayelsa. . Most of them are completely NFA and mostly first sons, waiting for property or lastborns with siblings abroad.
Re: On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. by Blunttruth: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:

those men know how much they spend monthly so they will just count money and give to their wives at the begining of each month (or even before the month begin), so they can rest for the rest of the month.

Please read what I wrote properly. The men don't drop anything. The woman takes charge. Most of them are completely NFA and mostly first sons, waiting for property or lastborns with siblings abroad, Hoping on crumbs to fall from abroad.
Re: On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. by Blunttruth: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2022
placeofallure:

For the mere fact that that is your lot in life, it doesn't mean it's like that everywhere. Don't stereotype it. Ask Blunttruth. Were you blindfolded when choosing a parasitic woman. Many of us are not leeches, we support our men. Don't bother people here with your badluck abeg!
I tire for all these people whining. Infact where I stay it's very common and it baffles me because I grew up in a completely different environment. Men took care of their wives and kids. Here the opposite is the case. Though it's not all the men.
Re: On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

Please read what I wrote properly. The men don't drop anything. The woman takes charge. Most of them are completely NFA and mostly first sons, waiting for property or lastborns with siblings abroad, Hoping on crumbs to fall from abroad.
Lol.
ok, if you say so.
Re: On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. by Exkandayee(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
DryMouth:
From the above you mentioned, i always pick only necessary ones. Women needs are unnecessary to me
That shit is really funny, when I met my German woman,she did same thing that I don't have to go to work that she'll provide everything for me,I swear I ain't playing with you,I was like WTF is not possible,I stood my ground still she be CCTV camera ontop my head, when a good Rich woman is Inlove with you ehh, she'll use money scatter you not to look other rich women, because she knows competitors will come hahaha that shit is funny just remembered now
Re: On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. by Oturatetuala(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

grin Benin and Bayelsa. . Most of them are completely NFA and mostly first sons, waiting for property or lastborns with siblings abroad.

cheesy so true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Seduced And Slept With Our Driver To Save My Marriage" - Lady Narrates. / No Black Man Is Loved Correctly Unless He Has Money (See Response) / What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.