Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,248 members, 7,977,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Do You Think This Boy Is Doing - Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think This Boy Is Doing - Photo (398 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think This Boy Is Doing - Photo by princeemmma(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2022
I was going through the internet, and i found this picture that got me laughing, little children can be really troublesome, the boy seems to be flushing himself grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Boy Is Doing - Photo by Totilopussylick(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2022
He is doing practice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think This Boy Is Doing - Photo by pocohantas(f): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
The silence of kids should never be taken lightly.

If a child is quiet, he/she is most likely up to no good. I won’t be surprised he has put him mum’s phone inside that toilet.

If it is more than one child, as long as they are fighting themselves and you are hearing ”I will tell mummy/daddy”, that is fine. The second they make peace and corporate, just know the outcome won’t favour you at all.

If they get out of the bed before you, wahala.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think This Boy Is Doing - Photo by Mindlog: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Baby boy is enjoying his foot bath, kids of that age are curiously drawn to water.cheesy
Re: What Do You Think This Boy Is Doing - Photo by Beremx(f): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
He’s trying to imagine how poo goes down the pipe when flushed. So he wants to flush himself and see what happens. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Before You Get Into Deep Relationship Or Marriage... / For Those Of You Chanting 'run For Your Life' Slogan / Happy Birthday To Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.