Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:38 AM

PRODUCTION And MARKETING Of Palm Kernel Produces. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PRODUCTION And MARKETING Of Palm Kernel Produces. (155 Views)

EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students / UNILORIN Produces 103 First Class Students In 2017/18 Academic Session / UNILAG Produces First Set Of Graduates In Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PRODUCTION And MARKETING Of Palm Kernel Produces. by Lamech07: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just as it say above..
I will be running a class for individuals interested in learning about the buying, selling , production, processing and marketing of Palm kernel produce..
It a very lucrative business that require a nice capital to run(pending the situation of the country)..
And it bring great returns depending on how you run the business.
Those interested in my class can message me via WhatsApp: 07061594706
NB: it not free.
I can also link interested personnels with suppliers,buyers and also guide them on how to go about it.
It has been my specialty for 15 years.
Interested person should message me on whatsapp 07061594706

(1) (Reply)

Register And Learn For FREE / Press Release: Psychological Trauma Clinic For Ukraine Returnees / Scholarships Guidelines For International Students To Study In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.