Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,135 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

How To Make Money On Binance P2P In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Binance P2P In Nigeria (2482 Views)

CBN Faults Binance For Carrying Out Banking Services Via Naira P2P in Nigeria / How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value / You Can Still Withdraw Your Crypto Funds Into Your Account With Binance P2P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Binance P2P In Nigeria by macphilip: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Binance is the most popular crypto exchange company in the world.
The ban on cryptocurrencies by the CBN has increased the popularity of p2p trading in Nigeria. With Binance p2p launched in 2020, Nigerians have the opportunity of not only buying & selling cryptos, but also to make decent income from the platform.

This tutorial guides you through the process of how you can create a profitable business for yourself; making up to N20,000 daily from Naira to Dollar arbitrage opportunities on Binance p2p platform.
If you have contrary opinions or comments, please let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyDnYsNdwY&t=12s

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

300k On Haulage Business? Read This! / I Need Your Help,please Should I Do?bet9ja Or Nairabet? / Over N200m New Naira Notes Uncovered In A Bank Branch (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.