Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,975,003 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:30 PM

It Is No Longer Difficult To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Is No Longer Difficult To Start (117 Views)

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Login To My Cac Portal Today? / Convert Your Airtime/vtu/recharge Card To Money [Service is No longer available] / How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is No Longer Difficult To Start by jobsonline101(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
The year was 2012 and the day was Thursday 13th. A day I will never forget in a hurry for positive reasons. The day my life changed for good because I took a firm decision to turn my financial situation around for good.

You see, I was just a student depending on his parents for upkeep money, school fees etc. and trust me it was tough having to face monetary challenges and still strive to ace my tests and exams because the daily academic mantra is: NO EXCUSE FOR FAILURE.

One Wednesday, I went to the ATM to withdraw some money to buy foodstuffs but was greeted with that annoying message boldly written on the screen:
"INSUFFICIENT FUNDS"

I was totally disappointed.. I went home and look at the mirror in my room and say out loudly: THIS NONSENSE WILL STOP TODAY. After thinking for about two days about how to turn my situation around, an idea popped up in my head.

How about selling other people's products and getting a % share from the sale? After that I surveyed on items of high value that students are willing to purchase on campus,, it wasn't long before I realised it was phones and accessories. I teamed up with many phone sellers on campus.

I referred buyers to them and get a share from each sale just like I had earlier envisaged. Hmm! There was no more Insufficient funds. That's why I related very well to chinko ekun's song titled: ABLE GOD

Later, I decided to take the business online since I saw an article about online affiliate marketing. When I started the business on campus, I never even knew it was called affiliate marketing.

Well, IT WAS DIFFICULT DOING IT ONLINE Because access to good tools and genuine info wasn't accessible. There were so many obstructions here and there. Nevertheless, I succeeded 3 years later after so many restrictions & daunting attempts.

The year now is 2022, online Affiliate marketing is relatively easy now unlike what we have 10 years ago. Why not try online business today if you are having hard time with offline business. Affiliate marketing business Is goldmine.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 10x Your Sales / Best Packers And Movers In Kaushambi - Dealkare / Ss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.