Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,859 members, 7,883,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Husband Want To Leave His Responsibilities As A Man.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Want To Leave His Responsibilities As A Man.... (479 Views)

Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Want To Leave His Responsibilities As A Man.... by Olakunlebaba: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
My husband told me that he was going for two weeks seminar abroad.
Then I later discovered that my husband was with another woman in the next street.
I went there and found my husband with the woman. I left and went back home without saying anything.
Two days after, my husband came back home and went straight to the bedroom. Five minutes later when i did not see him in the living room, i went in only to see him packing his clothes.
Me: Honey what are you doing.
Husband: I am packing out of this house.
Me: But why?
Husband: If you were the one caught with another man, I would have sent you packing. But now that you have caught me, I deserve the same punishment. So I want to punish myself by packing out.
Me : (i quickly knelt down) Honey, no need to punish yourself. I have forgiven you already.
Husband: Really, you should let me serve my punishment.
Me: (i unpacked the load) There is no need. The Holy Book tells us to forgive one another.
Talking to myself.... ( 'yeye' man, he is looking for excuse to go and stay with that woman permanently, for where? Look, you can't dodge your responsibilities oo. Na me and you go take care of the five children weh we born)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Want To Leave His Responsibilities As A Man.... by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Olakunlebaba:
Me: (i unpacked the load) There is no need. The Holy Book tells us to forgive one another.
Talking to myself.... ( 'yeye' man, he is looking for excuse to go and stay with that woman permanently, for where? Look, you can't dodge your responsibilities oo. Na me and you go take care of the five children weh we born)
Op, you no try at all. This tactic didn't even work during the time of our mothers when many were abandoned with their husbands cloths and items left behind, so what makes you think readers will accept such hogwash today? . undecided
Re: My Husband Want To Leave His Responsibilities As A Man.... by MadamOk(f): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Want To Leave His Responsibilities As A Man.... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Men Should Be Wen U Wake Up In The Morning&this Guy Having Sex Wit C / How Do You Handle Family And Friends Who Are Compulsive Liars / Brain Teasers On This Day In History June 7.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.