Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? (466 Views)

Does Fiverr want to block me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
What was @Seun thinking about when he created this site?

It appears he's still stuck in 2005.
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Suspect1: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

noise maker, keep shut!.

ntorrr.... Block me nagrin
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by NaijaCuzin: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Bigredmachine: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
You can't block but u can report...

1 Like

Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by adeoyekay(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
You can only report.
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bigredmachine:
You can't block but u can report...
The report does not work again.
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thank you.
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
We don't block here
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
illicit:
We don't block here

Lol grin I've noticed.
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin I've noticed.

But we ignore smiley
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by isaiah4life(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
To me, Seun was wise when he sidelined the block button. If not...hmm!

I think his 2005 obsolete site is unique. I love the anonymity as well. You get to comment and not get slapped. cheesy
You get to insult people older than you and get a way with it.

To make the most out of this site, just wave off insultive mentioned and enjoy the cruise the site offers.
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
putting the block button goes against the anonymity the site offers....
from the way I see it, it was created to voice out freely...
it might be holding its old initiative but I think this is an online America for Nigerians...
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
isaiah4life:

You get to insult people older than you and get a way with it.

I personally ignore rude people wink

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by isaiah4life(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I personally ignore rude people wink

Very thoughtful, ma.

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
isaiah4life:

Very thoughtful, ma.

Thank you.
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Quicksilver5: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2022
ohhh, the countless list of people I would had blocked by now if only that was possible
Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by MARYIAN(f): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
The thing tire me cry a community filled with Moslems, Christians,simps,redpillers, fraudsters, trolls, and many more,nor get block button embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
MARYIAN:
The thing tire me cry a community filled with Moslems, Christians,simps,redpillers, fraudsters, trolls, and many more,nor get block button embarassed

It's the only site I know on earth. Correct me if I'm wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Is There No Way To Block People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Quicksilver5:
ohhh, the countless list of people I would had blocked by now if only that was possible

I have a list of people that I simply ignore as can't block 'em.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Facebook Group / How Do I Purchase Twitter Blue Tick As A Nigerian User? / Web And Graphics Design Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.