Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,121 members, 7,922,725 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

APC Convention: Prince Don Okonkwo Picks Form For National Treasurer (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Prince Don Okonkwo Picks Form For National Treasurer (Photos) (9293 Views)

APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory / Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) / APC Convention: Prince Olatunbosun Obtains Form For National Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Prince Don Okonkwo Picks Form For National Treasurer (Photos) by OgbonnaDaniel: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Afro3:
APC Convention: Party Stalwart Prince Don Okonkwo Picks Form For National Treasurer

A former governorship aspirant in Anambra on the platform of All Progressives Congress APC, Prince Donatus Okonkwo has obtained nomination form to contest for office of the National Treasurer ahead of the March 26 National Convention of the party.
APC National TR is for Ebonyi State
Prince Okonkwo on Tuesday picked the form in company of his supporters at the party's national secretariat in Abuja.

APC had earlier zoned the office to the Southeast geopolitical zone of the country.

Prince Okonkwo, who is Chairman of Tetrazzini Group is currently the Honorary Counsel of Congo DRC to Nigeria.

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2022/03/apc-convention-party-stalwart-prince.html?m=1
Re: APC Convention: Prince Don Okonkwo Picks Form For National Treasurer (Photos) by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

We have AI's now for writing no one hires writers again.

Lol

Below are ai's that write better than you

Nichess
Copyai
Outranking

How does this work, please I don't mind you put me through?
Re: APC Convention: Prince Don Okonkwo Picks Form For National Treasurer (Photos) by bigcee(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
That's where they belong, treasurer, time keeper, hostel prefect, commissioner of gutter cleaning etc. Leadership is not in their destiny, except if we just dash them some peanuts. I don't mean to be rude, I only stand by the truth
Na your papa I pity for.

Re: APC Convention: Prince Don Okonkwo Picks Form For National Treasurer (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2022
UTILITYMAY:

How does this work, please I don't mind you put me through?

Sign up with copyai and then watch their tutorial videos how to use it to create contents
Re: APC Convention: Prince Don Okonkwo Picks Form For National Treasurer (Photos) by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Sign up with copyai and then watch their tutorial videos how to use it to create contents

Nice one
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Resolved APC Crisis In 2 Weeks While Insecurity Festers / I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose / 3000 Refugees & IDPs Returned To Damasak, Borno After Boko Haram Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.