Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Life Is All About Sacrifice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is All About Sacrifice (121 Views)

The Blackheart Brotherhood: Demystifying Misconceptions About Sacrifice / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is All About Sacrifice by jonatoye(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Life is all about Sacrifice

WORD FOR TODAY
Nothing good will happen in this life without sacrifice. Life is all about sacrifice; you cannot be what the Lord what you to be at all levels of life without making sacrifices!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service." (Romans 12:1NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every good thing of life comes as a product of sacrifice. We must go on in the journey of destiny thinking of what to do and how to make a mark in the sand of time. No man can boast of the fact that he never enjoyed the benefits of the sacrifices of men. The beauty of your life emanates from the sacrifices of men who took care of you.

Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice that gave every man access to God. The likes of Joseph, Abraham and David made unique sacrifices that places them in the chronicles of people who fulfilled the purpose of God. Every call of God in your life is a call to a life of sacrifice. Do not hesitate to give your best to serve God and humanity. Present yourself to serve God reasonably by blessing other lives with your existence!

+ What is the essence of life without sacrifice?

Lord! Make me a blessing; help me to make a remarkable positive mark in the sand of time in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
The ultimate factor that determines a beautiful world is making sacrifices!!!

Have a Superb Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 61: Where Happiness Comes From / Live NSPPD Wednesday Streaming 30 March 2022 | Have Mercy 7am Nigerian Time / I Felicitate With All Muslim Ummah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.