Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike (58794 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by pegix(m): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2022
kettykings:
I give it to Russia military, no mass starvation of innocent women and children, no shooting of unarmed civilians, no individual burning of business premises and homes . Just professional military engagement.

Elsewhere a 10th century useless satanic military would have started starving women and children with their satanic cheerleaders singing that all is fair in fair
dirty american bastards would have dropped their entire bomb reserve on that nation
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by JohnSP99: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

So, why sanctioning only Russia, and portray Ukraine as Saint? If you claim Ukrainians are defending her mother's land, so do you expect Russians to be looking like mumu? They should sanctions both countries.

Let's say No to war.
did you actually read this to yourself before posting, someone came to your house with knives and cutlasses harming your family members and your neighbors were crying out to that person to stop but refuses and then you stood up to defend your family and the neighbors decided to sanction that person by locking up his family up in his house blocking them from going to buy food or water to make the person stop the attack against you, will they also do the same to you? Your reasoning faculty is really faulty
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by JohnSP99: 12:46am On Mar 25, 2022
kettykings:
I give it to Russia military, no mass starvation of innocent women and children, no shooting of unarmed civilians, no individual burning of business premises and homes . Just professional military engagement.

Elsewhere a 10th century useless satanic military would have started starving women and children with their satanic cheerleaders singing that all is fair in fair
what do you call the shelling of a full city with people in their houses being bombed even to the bombing of an hospital, come it seems like people who make comments on this nairaland are people without brains I don tire for this nairaland, are there no intellectual people here na wa o
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by JohnSP99: 12:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
Yes Dear! But Ukraine brought herself into his mess.
they have the right to join who ever they want to to guarantee their safety, are they the first to join NATO, abeg carry your reasoning go one side
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by ume1000: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2022
kettykings:

wetin u fit say war be self

In times past women were raped and killed u dey talk about starving ,shey Na only the men suppose starve and die since their life no get value

Some people just dey yarn with their third leg

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 25, 2022
emmyN:

Stop acting thirsty, reduces your rep. That girl is obviously yarning dust but your brain will not see it. Be doing wow wow wow like ambulance cheesy

She try nah u hardly see girls that are current like this in benin... undecided
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Atom007(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=Cyntie55 post=111316673]Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

So, why sanctioning only Russia, and portray Ukraine as Saint? If you claim Ukrainians are defending her mother's land, so do you expect Russians to be looking like mumu? They should sanctions both countries.

You idiot.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by oyejideogunjumo: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=Cyntie55 post=111316673]Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

Let's say No to war. [/quote
But Russia started the war now.
He expected Ukraine to be an easy prey but met more than expected.
For months, Russia was intimidating Ukraine before eventual invasion.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by emmyN(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Jesse25:

She try nah u hardly see girls that are current like this in benin... undecided

Dem dey, na your area nor get am. I stayed in Benin for a while.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
emmyN:

Dem dey, na your area nor get am. I stayed in Benin for a while.

Am in uniben center of excellences I never see nor try tell me about ring road sides because those once na getto
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Decryptor(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

Let's say No to war.

Ukraine is like a woman...Russia is like a man. When a woman keeps pushing a man to the wall and he endures, the moment he decides to react, everyone will begin to sympathize with the woman and bad mouth the guy.

It's the unfair world we live in.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by emmyN(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jesse25:

Am in uniben center of excellences I never see nor try tell me about ring road sides because those once na getto

You dey UNIBEN and you dey tell me say you nor see? Try enter faculty, dem plenty. You just need to know how to stir the conversation.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
emmyN:

You dey UNIBEN and you dey tell me say you nor see? Try enter faculty, dem plenty. You just need to know how to stir the conversation.

Well I wish I knew females like that not the once begging for card
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by emmyN(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jesse25:

Well I wish I knew females like that not the once begging for card

cheesy
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by janetakan(f): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
I don't argue with you people here. You that reason with your Full brain please take your argument somewhere else. Let both countries be sanctions. I love how indians handled this situation and that's how it suppose to be.

Say No to war. Bye.

Why don't you bother yourself with yoruba movies and leave world politics to smart people?
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Nice one
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Vado(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.

You are funny with your kindergarten brained question. So if a group of assassins invaded your house and you started decimating them with a sniper rifle, you believe the police should get you arrested for self defense right?
Something is definitely wrong with some of y’all in these streets.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by sokera: 6:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Frankiss44:

What's stopping you from behaving like Putin.. You can fight the fight your fore fathers cowardly ran away from undecided
the fight as began slowly ? Very soon you will see how some immigrate in Lagos and entire south west will be feeling the heat …
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by winner37(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Destorying Rassians landing war ship is not to be compared to the thousands of lives killed and properties destored inUkrain by Russians soldiers.. I see nothing glorious or benefifcial in destorying the ship they should do something tangible and benefifcial in retaliation
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by LordReed(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
winner37:
Destorying Rassians landing war ship is not to be compared to the thousands of lives killed and properties destored inUkrain by Russians soldiers.. I see nothing glorious or benefifcial in destorying the ship they should do something tangible and benefifcial in retaliation

Like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) / – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. / Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.