Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,432 members, 7,881,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) (30670 Views)

Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWFs5zyGz3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCbvOxrAyso

Popular Nollywood actor, Adedimeji Lateef has taken to social media to celebrate his wife, Oyebade Adebimpe better known as Mo Bimpe first birthday as a married woman (MRS.)

Taking to his verified Instagram page to celebrate Mo Bimpe as she clocks a new age, Lateef Adedimeji described her as being beautiful in and out and asserted that he will always be there for her.

He wrote; “It’s how you make me play like a baby for me . You sure know how to make me play like Mumu . It’s your birthday my love , May Allah never forsake you . You are so beautiful in and out and I thank Allah every day for you.

I just want to tell you today again that I gat you and will always be here . Again to forever joy and happiness unlimited my love . Happy birthday my wife ,my mother , my daughter, my baby, my obim ❤️❤️❤️❤️.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtUxeMvkUCw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2022
grin Happy Birthday to you, but your baby is looking at your husband in 3D from heaven sha make e no dey form monopoly on joint asset.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by iCauseTrouble: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Keep your marriage and relationship private.
Una no dey hear word

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by sthecy(f): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Love truly lives there….. and may it keep standing the test of time. Can’t wait to get married also �

7 Likes

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by susitebigul: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
sad

Contact us for your business name registration CAC
Check my profile for more information
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by verybadmouth(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Very soon now the two will grow very chubby and loose shape. This I have seen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lovely couple... God bless them!

2 Likes

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Yemi4luv: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Marriage is sweet when you marry the right woman

7 Likes

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Una no dey hear word
that's just the fact..

17 Likes

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Priscyj1(f): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy Birthday
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Thobby02lawbar(f): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
These couple should stay off the Internet... Keep your marriage secret abeg.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Aystarz: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fireman66:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sweet girl

Is she not the same one who joined her fellow dumb Yoruba actresses in endorsing Tinubu last week?

Clearly, she, like other yeyebrities championing this nonsense, has little regard for her own reputation and career

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by iiifeoma320(f): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday to her
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by GUNITGuy: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ooooooh na by force to come social media
Keep your marriage away from social media validation
Most people don't care anymore

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Mide3367: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
I like this guy. I met him at takwa Bay beach, Lagos in 2018

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Nicepoker(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nairaland evening newspapers have taken over the thread. Look at them looking for husband day and night grin

3 Likes

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by sofeo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy Birthday
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by robinfemi: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Love dey sweet, when challenges never enter. Happy birthday iyawo omo Igbo Yoruba Muslim cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by AntiMen: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday aburo...llnp
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by marsup: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Living for the gram....
The day internet will shut down for a few hours, many people will run mad....I'm not talking about businesses, but those who live their lives for others

1 Like

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Olatlaccon(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fopomoyo87:
i go love ooo
Lemme love you...your moniker funny sha...Fopomoyo ke
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday and best wishes Mrs Adedimeji.
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by Olatlaccon(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nicepoker:
Nairaland evening newspapers have taken over the thread. Look at them looking for husband day and night grin
Comrade why na....don't start violence today

4 Likes

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by jornwhite: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
why is ishilove angry

1 Like

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by simpleseyi: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Una no dey hear word

No worry nah.

We go soon scatter them
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) by potbelly(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday and safe delivery...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) / Blessing Boma Douglas: Soji And I Are Still Happily Married / Ankara Gucci Rants About Lekki Flooded Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.