Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,208 members, 7,939,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake (629 Views)

INSIDE LIFE: POLICE Shot Man Several Times To Rescue Woman Being Raped In Publi / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Punished For Being Involved In Human Trafficking / Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake by Idamond: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2022
I came across this new on Nairaland, saying the news is fake..
big lie!
I know those children they live at our area, new layout
eliozu. those children got missing up to a month now, a young lady acting like a lesson teacher came to the area took them from their parents..
this country is messed up..
As of on Wednesday morning the parents of some of those children went to the police station to see the old woman but on getting there they said the woman has being bailed.
Uzomacharles:

SOURCE

Re: The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake by illicit(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2022
undecided
Re: The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake by Uzomacharles: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Idamond:
big lie!
eliozu. those children got missing up to a month now, a young lady acting like a lesson teacher came to the area took them from their parents..
As of on Wednesday morning the parents of some of those children went to the police station to see the old woman but on getting there they said the woman has being bailed.

Mynd44
lalasticlala

This is what the police stated and is available on Vanguard news online....
If you're one of those who conduct jungle justice, I encourage you to detest....

All my point here is that you all should run away from jungle justice

1 Like

Re: The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake by factwriter(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Idamond:
big lie!

Mynd44
lalasticlala

Your narration is simply too short to attract investigative curiousity.

As an educated person please give more factual details: Address, geographical locations, name of area where the police station is located, links to the news when the kids were first declared missing.

How come no other Nairaland forum user in that geography to support your assertion.

Note that am not dismissing your claims, just encouraging you to give more meaningfully details

2 Likes

Re: The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake by Idamond: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomacharles:

This is what the police stated and is available on Vanguard news online....
If you're one of those who conduct jungle justice, I encourage you to detest....

All my point here is that you all should run away from jungle justice

Mr man I'm against jungle justice..
I'm against the news saying it's fake..
Re: The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Idamond:
big lie!

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Everybody with different news.
Re: The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake by Restroom: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Who ever believes the Nigerian Police, should ask himself why he does so.

Those guy can do anything n lie to see criminals free
Re: The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake by BigBellyBurst(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
No it isn't.

It even happened not too far from my house sef.

For reals.
Re: The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake by Ternistacle(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
The news is never fake.... I live at Akpajo by Sand field.... Many people have been complaining about missing children.... The old woman might have been bailed either by her clients or family....

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Loan Company From Embarrassing You / Police Arrest Drug Baron, Cultists As They Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Delta / Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Scammer Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.