Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

‘god Said No’, Gospel Singer Reveals Why She Left Her Boyfriend Days To Her Wedd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘god Said No’, Gospel Singer Reveals Why She Left Her Boyfriend Days To Her Wedd (177 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘god Said No’, Gospel Singer Reveals Why She Left Her Boyfriend Days To Her Wedd by Newsupdates247: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Kenyan gospel artiste Grace Mwai has disclosed that she broke up with her boyfriend just days before their traditional wedding otherwise known as rurucio upon hearing God’s contrary directions.

Speaking in an interview on Youtube, she narrated her love life and the various situations that left her very heartbroken.

“Despite being a gospel artist I am a lady who also wants to be loved. Some of the relationships I was in did not end well,” she stated.

“The first relationship I ever had when I came into the limelight did not work. We dated for some time but there was a trust issue.”

Read More
https://newsupdates247.com.ng/god-said-no-gospel-singer-reveals-why-she-left-her-boyfriend-days-to-her-wedding/

Re: ‘god Said No’, Gospel Singer Reveals Why She Left Her Boyfriend Days To Her Wedd by cherishmichael: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Every Young People Must Hear This! Wisdom By Apostle Joshua Selman. / Don't Ignore Your Dreams / Reflection 74: A Compassionate Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.