Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,987 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Studying MBBS In Russia? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Disadvantages Of Studying MBBS In Russia? (168 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools / 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Studying MBBS In Russia? by viveksharmaji(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
In my years of experience as an educational counselor cum consultant, I have never encountered some outright criticisms regarding this prospect. Thus, I won’t be able to list the many disadvantages of an MBBS in Russia.

Communication is a major issue for many Indian medical aspirants. Although English is spoken here, not a lot of Russians are fluent in it. Moreover, the accent of the locals also makes it difficult to understand.

As far as the MCI-approved medical colleges in Russia are concerned, the education is flexible to international standards. Therefore, the curriculum and overall academic schedule can be quite taxing. The classes will be intense knowledge-filled sessions; there will be frequent laboratory sessions and a lot of other lectures, seminars, and conferences.

These are the only disadvantages that I could think of. Actually, MBBS Abroad here is a great prospect all in all, in terms of quality and affordability.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful African Motivational Quotes | The Wisdom Of The People's Of Africa / Sentence - Meaning, Types, Classifications And Examples / All About Part Time 2022/2023 Unilag Started Admission DLI Form 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.