Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,003 members, 7,906,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Free 250,000 Business Registration By Lagos State/federal Government 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free 250,000 Business Registration By Lagos State/federal Government 2020 (125 Views)

CAC Extends Deadline For Registration By FINTECH Operators / Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free 250,000 Business Registration By Lagos State/federal Government 2020 by Kazmaz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello Everyone...
I participated in the Lagos state/Federal government free business registration (Enterprise) in the year 2020 around February or March. About a year later, I found out that the business name has been registered for me but the issue is how do I collect my certificate. I went to the CAC office around Ikeja or so, they told me I need to see or meet the Aggregator. Since this was done online...it makes it had to locate or identify the Aggregator. I don't know if anyone has experienced this as well. Some people told me I have to wait for the government to call me to pick it up. I have been waiting since 2020 till date. Pls provide me necessary information regarding this if you got one.

Thanks.

Re: Free 250,000 Business Registration By Lagos State/federal Government 2020 by Aoao(f): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
I called the aggregator last week
The aggregator has submitted all the cac certificate to Mrs Solape Hammond. She is the special adviser to Governor on SGD. She is not picking her calls nor replying messages.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read To The End. / I Will Help You To Get Real And Active Members Into Your Telegram Group / Neimeth Plans To Triple Its Production Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.