Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,350 members, 7,884,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS (4050 Views)

Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Soldiers Storm Anyigba Kogi After 6 People Were Killed During Cult War. Photos / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Passionate888:

Fighting war but they can't face herdsmen terrorising their farmlands
you dey mind the fools grin
Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Reelmii: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Cultistupdate post=111327610][/quote]wey pictures na
Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Reelmii: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
Make I give una the full gist na real cult war wey xup between Eiye and Vikings/Bargars the said person that was shot na tax collector wey get him Dad to bury on Saturday he was told to stay clear off the road Cox of the issues on ground but didn't listen So Eiye groups of boys hired Keke went straight to the place he was collecting tax from bikes and Keke and shot him straight twice he was rushed to the hospital but couldn't survived it.. I heard his members are out for the Hunt and have killed 2 of their rival cult too... Below is the pics
but him for leave that place wen them tell am to leave, na who dey alive dey collect tax

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Indian Nurse Who Was In Coma For 42 Years After She Was Raped / Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say / Graphic Pictures Of Some Of The Victims Of Uromi, Edo State Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.