Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. (2084 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Guys, you might be stupid to actually believe she's only talking to you or you're the only one.
The younger the girl, the more suitors she has, and you'll be the most stupid person in Africa not to know this.

As long as you're not married to her, you're not almost always never the only one. Even married ones are not safe, let alone free ones.

You might be almost free if she gives you access to her social media (usernames, password etc) not just her phone, if she doesn't then you know the answer already. Even at that she might even have secret accounts etc - Welcome to girls world.

If you've ever listened to a girls' chats between her and her friend(s), you'd get sense pill immediately. They are brutal!

Edit: It's like some people are not getting it, SHE IS ALSO CONSIDERING OTHER GUYS.

TLDR; If she's to be married, never lose guard.

Lest I forget, guys remember: NOT HYMEN, NO RING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Choilila: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
LOLZ

ANOTHER ONE.

men don't forget :NO SEX, NO MARRIAGE.. EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS HYMEN
IF SHE REFUSE SEX NO RING.

KIKIKIKI grin

7 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:
LOLZ

ANOTHER ONE.

men don't forget :NO SEX, NO MARRIAGE.. EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS HYMEN

KIKIKIKI grin
I think you meant to say NO MARRIAGE, NO SEX. Which will be exactly in line with my point.
I have no problem with that tho.
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Choilila: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

I think you meant to say NO MARRIAGE, NO SEX. Which will be exactly in line with my point.
I have no problem with that tho.

NO SEX, NO MARRIAGE

EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS HYMEN.

MEN LOOKING FOR WIFE WITH HYMEN BUT WILL STILL DEMAND FOR SEX FROM THAT PARTICULAR PERSON WITH HYMEN..

LOLZ LOLZER LOLZEST

4 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by silverlinen(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Damn....realest talk brr
Them bitches be giving and claiming fake love....love ain't a big deal this days.
Every bitches out there, have got their prices and are never satisfied with what they've got. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Boogyman557: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:

NO SEX, NO MARRIAGE

MEN LOOKING FOR WIFE WITH HYMEN BUT WILL STILL DEMAND FOR SEX FROM THAT PARTICULAR PERSON WITH HYMEN..

LOLZ LOLZER LOLZEST

grin Very true. Infact there is this line of thought which shows insecurity. If I don't pop her Cherry another guy would cheesy

As if men don't have other babes they are talking to.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Blunttruth: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Guys, you might be stupid to actually believe she's only talking to you or you're the only one.
The younger the girl, the more suitors she has, and you'll be the most stupid person in Africa not to know this.

As long as you're not married to her, you're not almost always never the only one. Even married ones are not safe, let alone free ones.

You might be almost free if she gives you access to her social media (usernames, password etc) not just her phone, if she doesn't then you know the answer already. Even at that she might even have secret accounts etc - Welcome to girls world.

If you've ever listened to a girls' chats between her and her friend(s), you'd get sense pill immediately. They are brutal!

TLDR; If she's to be married, never lose guard.

Lest I forget, guys remember: NOT HYMEN, NO RING

Of cause they will. Dating or marriage isn't a cage. Talking isn't any problem. loyalty and setting boundaries , is what is important. Are you not talking to other girls.
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Jmichael1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hw many times will dey tell u"after God fear woman...
the Future can pretend alot...
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

Of cause they will. Dating or marriage isn't a cage. Talking isn't any problem. loyalty and setting boundaries , is what is important. Are you not talking to other girls.
It's like some of you are not getting it, SHE IS ALSO CONSIDERING OTHER GUYS.
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:

NO SEX, NO MARRIAGE

LOLZ LOLZER LOLZEST
It's up to that person with HYMEN not to give it up. Or are they forcing ou
The job of a striker is to score as many goals as possible, the defender prevent goals.

In the end, it's also the girl's choice. So, what's your point ?
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Choilila: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin Very true. Infact there is this line of thought which shows insecurity. If I don't pop her Cherry another guy would cheesy

wahala no dy so

2 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

Same way your grandparents and ancestors were insecure. Right ?
Or maybe they have sense and understand the danger of marrying a community toilet cum bucket.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Choilila: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

It's up to that person with HYMEN not to give it up. Or are they forcing ou
The job of a striker is to score as many goals as possible, the defender prevent goals.
SO NOW YOU ACCEPTED THE FACT MEN ARE PLAYERS?

in the end, it's also the girl's choice.
and the prefect misconceptions is equivalent to sharing the cookies to another niggagrin

NO S3X NO MARRIAGE, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE HYMEN.. NO RING

So, what's your point ?

check my previous comments.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Vustech2: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
&[
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by constance500: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
In short,

Man wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Same way your grandparents and ancestors were insecure. Right ?
Or maybe they have sense and understand the danger of marrying a community toilet cum bucket.

Our grandparents were not dogs who can't control what is between their legs. In the past how many cases of rape do you hear. Today only a few men are not rapist. How do you want to Compare the 'modern man' with his ancestors grin

Almost every News about men, it is rape rape rape undecided

He goats always on the heat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

SO NOW YOU ACCEPTED THE FACT MEN ARE PLAYERS?

and the prefect misconceptions is equivalent to sharing the cookies to another niggagrin

NO S3X NO MARRIAGE, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE HYMEN.. NO RING

check my previous comments.
You still don't get it, do you ? Should we ask for refund from your school ?
Men are players is not the same as MEN FORCED YOU to do it. If you're stupid, you're stupid.
The way you women think at times, I wonder the stupid people who allowed you into public spaces let alone vote. You Can't just properly think

Why is taking responsibility hard for you people? You allowed the man to enter you, you're responsible for anything that enters you.
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Choilila: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:

You still don't get it, do you ? Should we ask for refund from your school ?
Yes,school in Nigeria is useless...
imagine Nigerians are flooding Ghana to acquire knowledge..

Men are players is not the same as MEN FORCED YOU to do it. If you're stupid, you're stupid.
Women are liabilities is not the same as WOMEN FORCED YOU TO DO IT.
The way you women think at times, I wonder the stupid people who allowed you into public spaces let alone vote. You Can't just properly think
and goat are sensible than you Men because of the way their mothers think ..
I wonder how your mom was/is because they said offspring inherent their mum intelligent..

Why is taking responsibility hard for you people? You allowed the man to enter you, you're responsible for anything that enters you.

and if I declined the man to enter me, and maybe that will possibly lead to relationship down fall [ MEN SET SEX AS STANDARD ]..
AND SOCIETY WILL STILL TAG THE RESPONSIBILITY ON ME cheesy

and you the most stupidowido

yes, I'm a girl and I don't talk to any guy

so next time know how you address the congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

Yes,school in Nigeria is useless...
imagine Nigerians are flooding Ghana to acquire knowledge..

Women are liabilities is not the same as WOMEN FORCED YOU TO DO IT.

and goat are sensible than you Men because of the way their mothers think ..
I wonder how your mom was/is because they said offspring inherent their mum intelligent..

and if I declined the man to enter me, and maybe that will possibly lead to relationship down fall [ MEN SET SEX AS STANDARD ]..
AND SOCIETY WILL STILL TAG THE RESPONSIBILITY ON ME cheesy

and you the most stupidowido

yes, I'm a girl and I don't talk to any guy

so next time know how you address the congregation.

Apparently with you, the Ghanaian schools also failed.
Incoherence and blatant lack comprehension coupled with unintended self-loathing seems your modus operandi.

May God have mercy on your soul. May your parents/guardian(s) be refunded in another way, because you've clearly shown yourself to be a bad investment.
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Choilila: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Apparently with you, the Ghanaian schools also failed.
Incoherence and blatant lack comprehension coupled with unintended self-loathing seems your modus operandi.

May God have mercy on your soul. May your parents/guardian(s) be refunded in another way, because you've clearly shown yourself to be a bad investment.

still nothing responsible came out from ur shit theory....

guys you are not the only one she is talking to.
what about girls you are not the only one he is talking to..
trash
anyone can be useless regardless it gender..

every black morooon wants to make a theory on women...

3 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

still nothing responsible came out from ur shit theory....

guys you are not the only one she is talking to.

every black morooon wants to make a theory on women...
If this continue, I'll start to think you like me.
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Choilila: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:
If this continue, I'll start to think you like me.
u better stop that.. it can never happen even in ur imaginary lens..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

u better stop that..
it can never happen even in ur imaginary lens..
So u do like me after all. Never be afraid sliding into a guy's DM.

it can never happen even in ur imaginary lens..
Of course it never, you've already outed yourself as non-virgin.

NO HYMEN, NO RING remember ?
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Choilila: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:

So u do like me after all. Never be afraid sliding into a guy's DM.
save yourself from the shame ur fellow TRP MEN ARE VIEWING ..
I dismissed emails right from NL.
I block on FB..
are you on whatapp "me: no
my friends and family are complaining because of the attitude of not picking calls neither returning it [as missed calls ]
SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME?

Of course it never, you've already outed yourself as non-virgin.

NO HYMEN, NO RING remember ?

ur cup of coffee.. BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU LIKE.

same men will turn back :NO S3X, NO MARRIAGE

3 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Afrobasic(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Standard red pill knowledge.

TRP is golden.
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

I block on FB..
my friends and family are complaining because of the attitude of not picking calls neither returning it [as missed calls ]

God! You write in clichés. Why are u so allergic to original thought.
If you've been deflowered down there, doesn't mean you have to deflower yourself up there.

Since we've established that you like me, question one:
Do you have yansh ?
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

I block on FB..

Either your device is abysmally awful or you lack the necessary cerebral facilities to properly format texts.
Can u even read what you wrote ? Alma mater in shambles
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Choilila: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:

God! You write in clichés. Why are u so allergic to original thought.
If you've been deflowered down there, doesn't mean you have to deflower yourself up there.
still ur cry

NO HYMEN, NO RING.
COMING FROM BEING THAT CAN'T KEEP THIER PENIS IN PANT

since we've established that you like me, question one:
Do you have yansh ?

your cry

u loss ur grauds for quoting me twice...

I'm using 2 screentouch,1 button phone all are in perfect condition..
and not up to a year I acquired them..

3 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by InfinityFabric: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

u loss ur grauds for quoting me twice...
Dear Prof Mrs Akujile, what's the meaning of "grauds" ?
Re: Stop Deceiving Yourself, Girls Always Have Other Guys They're Talking To. by Choilila: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Dear Prof Mrs Akujile, what's the meaning of "grauds" ?
find out by ur self.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bankers On Nairaland, Be Very Careful / How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! / I Beat Up My Girlfriend For Insulting My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.