Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

How To Discover Your Gift - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Discover Your Gift (206 Views)

How To Discover Your Purpose In Life / How To Discover Your Purpose In Life / 3 Ways To Discover Your Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover Your Gift by ChigozieVictor(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR GIFT
[written by Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]

Every single human on earth has a gift. It is the make up of their personality.

But the bigger problem is that most people don't know what they're gifted with.

So i will share on How to discover
This is more like a story telling with my personal experience.

Your gift does three things to you:
▶It helps you identify your calling and purpose in life

▶It helps you know how you function.

▶It helps you know where to channel your problem solving ability.

Someone walked up to me this afternoon,he said,"People say I have a good voice,is it true?

My answer was *YES* because I have heard you sing over and over again

But I asked Him again,is singing your passion?

He said yes,he loves singing.
*This is where my story begins*

Yes,most time what you're passionate about might not really be how you find your gift but passion is one way to know what you're gifted with.
I'm passionate about making life easier for people. Everything about me to give meaning to people's lives but the bigger question is," _How do I make this possible_ ?

Passion is useless until it become a channel to solve people's problem.

I discovered something that really changed my life which is," _The best way to keep been valuable on earth is to keep making life easier and simple for others_ "

See,People hate to suffer. People hate to be in Pain but they don't know how to walk away from suffering so the best you can is to find a way to make life comfortable for them.
During my secondary school days,I usually write notes for my good guys then.

I will copy note like tomorrow no dey.

At the end of Every term,our teacher will give us a Take Home Test to submit when school resume.

Guess what i do���
I will copy textbook into our notebook����

One day i asked myself,what can I really do excellently even if I'm not the best at it?

Again, What can you do Victor��

I said to myself," writing and teaching of cos " so I gave it try and I worked

I eventually started with short Inspirational quotes until evolved.

That is how my career as a writer began. It become for me.

So anytime I had the opportunity to teach people,I do it happily.

What next��
I develop passion for Leadership and Relationships. I began to study more on leadership and quality relationship.

Knowing that I cannot teach and write without talking so I said to myself, "You need to develop your communication skill"

Then i choose speaking as a lifetime Career based on my calling and purpose

One gift can open up other abilities you have.

Every day we keep evolving into the best version because life requires continue growth and learning to fit in.

My journey began with one simple question:
" What can you do excellently even if I'm not the best at it?

That is the question I'm asking you today.

You're born with a specific kind of gift.

Discover it now

I hope you got value from story.

Your friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evangoyinlola / Navigating The Nigerian Job Market - Part I / May Day Celebration: TUC Reels Out Programmes Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.