Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention (12308 Views)

Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by Cajal(m): 5:50am On Mar 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I’m not an APC fan but what is PDP ideology?
Fraud
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by Cajal(m): 5:53am On Mar 25, 2022
For more fraud and lies send PDP to 419
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by legallyminded: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Penguin2:
There’s joy in my heart because the burial of Tinubu’s ambition is nigh.

Urchins will know how stupid their 2015 sophistication was.

Ndi ala

His ambition is dead on arrival grin

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by legallyminded: 5:56am On Mar 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Tinubu has been thrown into dust bin, there's nothing like arrival of APC National leader Tinubu on the list grin grin grin grin gringringringringrin grin grin

PMB is actually the National Leader as the President. Tinubu just hijacked that title to console himself and PMB allowed him to swing about with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by Seredebe: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2022
richidinho:

Godbless the PDP

APC == PDP == APC== PDP
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by Stanleyq: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by Stanleyq: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
toba1909:

Oloriburuku somebody
Like your father ever had any ambition.....����
[/s]
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by Sardauna24(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Tinubu has been thrown into dust bin, there's nothing like arrival of APC National leader Tinubu on the list grin grin grin grin gringringringringrin grin grin
Lols
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2022
legallyminded:

PMB is actually the National Leader as the President. Tinubu just hijacked that title to console himself and PMB allowed him to swing about with it.

And that's one of his many mistakes
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by tollyboy5(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2022
MetaPhysical:
...edited

Na here fight go break out.
Boss man you don dey online back.
You're among the knowledgeable people on this forum

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by legallyminded: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

And that's one of his many mistakes

Lol, not at all. Tinubu is just ceremonial National leader. That is why when Buhari steals in, he overrides Tinubu. Look at how Sani Bello has become history all of a sudden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, not at all. Tinubu is just ceremonial National leader. That is why when Buhari steals in, he overrides Tinubu. Look at how Sani Bello has become history all of a sudden.
Tinubu should never have allowed that unofficial tag to gain ground. Everyone knows the highest political office holder in a party is the national leader. I'm sure it's part of the reason buhari would have against him
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by phelps007: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2022
toba1909:

Oloriburuku somebody

grin grin
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by legallyminded: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Tinubu should never have allowed that unofficial tag to gain ground. Everyone knows the highest political office holder in a party is the national leader. I'm sure it's part of the reason buhari would have against him

Lol, his desperation is one of them too.
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by 77up(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2022
richidinho:
Party without single ideology

Godbless the PDP
This is one of the most ridiculous comment I have ever seen on nairaland cheesy

Joke grin
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by MetaPhysical: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
tollyboy5:

Boss man you don dey online back.
You're among the knowledgeable people on this forum

grin
The kind lock down mods gave me, covid sef no match am.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by tollyboy5(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
MetaPhysical:

grin
The kind lock down mods gave me, covid sef no match am.
Just imagine!

Na mod even give you long break lol
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by MetaPhysical: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
tollyboy5:

Just imagine!

Na mod even give you long break lol

Na dem. If say I be covid dem for hear wiehn. grin
Re: APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention by donb06: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
toba1909:

Oloriburuku somebody
Ah ah da almighty OMOLUABI insulting person father... It is well oo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati / Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / Inuwa Sumaila - Why More PDP Delegates Have Chosen Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.