Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:42 PM

APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members (17766 Views)

Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Joysammy: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Waoh!

So, Hell-Rufai can sit beside Jagaban? Politics is mad oooo
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Kanuade: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2022
tinubu matter on top am una go peme. awon omo ajekuta momumi.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by shinealight(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2022
cktheluckyman:

What stupid agreement? Hope you don't mind sharing proof of any agreement reached?

You yorubas are just too greedy

Stupid agreement? Your eyes will soon open, my friend. Keep watching!!
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by shinealight(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Joysammy:
Waoh!

So, Hell-Rufai can sit beside Jagaban? Politics is mad oooo

They all just make noise for Nothing…..they know who their Leader is!
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Cryofigbos: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
tinubu has been used and dump time to re-use him again

No be only him Dem invite for the meeting
There can't be a better fool than u......but after d primary election I believe u will rest and pick on another wailing pattern grin
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Cryofigbos: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
As a bonafide ipob youth from mud enclave I join our Jewish brothers from ISRAEL to debunk this news as
a fake yoruba expressway media concorted news because tinubu is used and dump and I can bet my two saggy balls that jibrin El sudani is propping up his god son amaechi and preparing him to succeede him
INSHA-ALLAH
Ipob r just foolish set of morons
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Truthisunique3: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Cryofigbos:

There can't be a better fool than u......but after d primary election I believe u will rest and pick on another wailing pattern grin
Yoruba Muslim, as he dey pain you he dey sweet me

Keep crying and following my mentions in pains and gnashing of teeth grin grin

As tinubu keeps loosing I am here to add salt to your leprous injury continuously, try to officially follow me

More tears on you Yoruba Muslims as buhari have ditched your plan for open contest of NEC and imposed his choice on your ewedu skulls
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Confused party
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Cryofigbos: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Yoruba Muslim, as he dey pain you he dey sweet me

Keep crying and following my mentions in pains and gnashing of teeth grin grin

As tinubu keeps loosing I am here to add salt to your leprous injury continuously, try to officially follow me

More tears on you Yoruba Muslims as buhari have ditched your plan for open contest of NEC and imposed his choice on your ewedu skulls
Why do u hate yoruba so much?
Why r u so envious of yoruba?
Hw did tinubu lose in all that we have seen?
What have u gain personally in everything that has happened?

I am a yoruba and a Christian...non of my family is a Muslim and I can swear on that...can u swear that u will die a miserable death if tinubu did not win APC presidential primary?

If there's anyone crying here its d igbos and some foolish south south pdp sympathizers

We have been having fun here with d whole drama laughing at hw things r turning out and hw foolish u guys have been saying A today and B tomorrow....its only a sore pathetic loser like u and ur family that concentrate more on d opponents in a political contest than self actualization
I can't even image a right thinking person can be supporting imagination over a substantial candidate....at d end if tinubu did not get it na Osinbajo go get am
Keep crying my dear.....las las u go dey alright when tinubu becomes d party candidate grin grin
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by xtianxtian(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Amaechi was not there, cos he not a finding member of apc
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Shemadex(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
It is either Tinubu or nothing
so u too no as e dey go
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Shemadex:
so u too no as e dey go
I'm trying to behave like IPOB
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Perfectbeing(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Few days ago when President MB went to commission Dangote's fertilizer plant in Lagos, that beer palour news agent, Sahara reporters, said Buhari distanced himself from Tinubu.. Today, Buhari is literally in contact with Tinubu. What will Sowore report now?

Fingers crossed..
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Badonasty(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
I don’t know how El-rufai does it
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by MetaPhysical: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
maestroferddi:
Buhari might not be so smart and strategic but as the president, he is surrounded by grandmasters in the chessboard of politics.

The biggest mistake Tinubu and his loyalists made was to underestimate a man holding the levers of power.

Bubu was just trying to manage impending crises..

grin grin
I reposted in case anyone missed it.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by MetaPhysical: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Roniyke1234:

Yes. Amaechi was a key player that made Buhari win the APC primary election then. Buhari trust Amaechi

Dude, Amaechi was not a founding member of APC.

Moreover, Amaechi was not instrumental in endorsing Buhari candidacy in Lagos. He funded the campaign using Rivers State money and entered Buhari's inner circle.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members by Shemadex(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
I'm trying to behave like IPOB
lol u ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Eyes On Tinubu, Kwankwaso As Obi Names Running Mate - Premium Times / Buhari Pays Tribute To Sam Amuka-pemu, Vanguard Chairman, As He Turns 80 / "Avoid Thuggery" - Tinubu Admonishes Youths

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.