Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,683 members, 7,905,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Want To Swap My Honda Accord 2003 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Swap My Honda Accord 2003 (1495 Views)

Cheap Honda Accord 2003 V6 EOD Working Perfect. 1st come, 1st serve, / American Specs Hot & Powerful Honda Accord 2003 For Sale / sold sold sold...Distressed sales Honda Accord 2003 Tokunbo 1.360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Swap My Honda Accord 2003 by larrypourl(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Intelligent22:

Cheif I don't understand what you mean by grass inside car tho and it's clear you don't know the vehicle is first body and first user with sound engine and gear.

Upload your car pictures separately on the page. Most took the other guys EOD as yours.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Swap My Honda Accord 2003 by Intelligent22: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
jacobjamie:
I highly disagree with you on that , the vehicle have been tempard with , look at the steering weel , opened and gummed with glue , look at dashboard compartment and also hear stick ,looks tempered and opened ,joint loooks opened ,I can keep counting if u want me too ,u need a lot of work on this car ,both inside and out .

Senior man dey calm down,this energy you are exacting is too much to be wasted on a vehicle i don't know about. Try to read and follow the thread instead of this strength,nonetheless attached is the picture of the car I posted not the grass carpet car

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Swap My Honda Accord 2003 by Intelligent22: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
larrypourl:

Upload your car pictures separately on the page. Most took the other guys EOD as yours.

Thanks for that bro but that man needs to calm. The guy flooded my page with his EOD car pics.

Anyways please anyone with a dealer link that I can deposit some capital to get a tokunbo car that I could use on E-hailing platform.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Swap My Honda Accord 2003 by jacobjamie(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Intelligent22:

Senior man dey calm down,this energy you are exacting is too much to be wasted on a vehicle i don't know about. Try to read and follow the thread instead of this strength,nonetheless attached is the picture of the car I posted not the grass carpet car
now you are talking , this is clean , I think it sure is , just the seat needs a seat cover I guess.
Someone posted one other black one with funny color and interior , so I thought that was it , I'm interested in getting one for my wife , so I'm in search of one
Re: I Want To Swap My Honda Accord 2003 by Intelligent22: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
jacobjamie:
now you are talking , this is clean , I think it sure is , just the seat needs a seat cover I guess.
Someone posted one other black one with funny color and interior , so I thought that was it , I'm interested in getting one for my wife , so I'm in search of one

Cheers and thanks man! Help me with a dealer link that I can get a tokunbo car...thanks in advance
Re: I Want To Swap My Honda Accord 2003 by Intelligent22: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: I Want To Swap My Honda Accord 2003 by Intelligent22: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Clean 2007 Honda Accord Nigeria Used / 2005 Toks Range Rover For Sale / Very Clean 2008 Bmw X3 With Original Custom Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.