Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,456 members, 7,901,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

Gamestop NFT - Gamestop Launch An NFT Marketplace - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gamestop NFT - Gamestop Launch An NFT Marketplace (276 Views)

Gamestop Surges 104% As Buying Frenzy Resumes / Gamestop – Citron Research Will Stop Publishing Short-seller Reports / I Need 7 Individuals To Launch An International Company With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gamestop NFT - Gamestop Launch An NFT Marketplace by Samgold8840(m): 1:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Another notable project that’s been gaining much attention in the NFT space is the Gamestop NFT marketplace.

Recently, there has been a variety of companies transitioning into the world of NFTs by integrating their business with NFT – an example is the Nike brand.

NFTs is a digital asset running on blockchain that has been used to disrupt different sectors – it has been a major foundation for blockchain-based gaming and met averse. It is widely used because it enhances the uniqueness of an asset and authenticates its ownership.

In the traditional gaming industry, Players are not given the power to influence the industry or get rewarded despite their loyal contribution to this sector. NFT is a major asset that will change the narrative with the technology of blockchain through P2E gaming model.

Recently, GameStop has partnered with Loopring to integrate NFT into the video game industry, and it aims to be the destination for global digital economies.

Gamestop NFT Marketplace is built upon Loopring L2 – it enables users to receive the strongest digital property rights anchored.....

Continue reading => https://bulliscoming.com/gamestop-nft/

Re: Gamestop NFT - Gamestop Launch An NFT Marketplace by Xenisha: 7:46pm On May 22, 2022
Howdy there. My opinion is very simple, I think gamestop is the best company in the gaming industry. And by the way, not only I think so, here is the page of gamestop customer service where all you can get support for all issues.
Re: Gamestop NFT - Gamestop Launch An NFT Marketplace by hexenbiest: 10:51pm On May 22, 2022
This is commendable, I thought I've seen it all with the weekly $100 reward on Yellow Card, now here is another stream of income added to the cryptocosm.

(1) (Reply)

Remitano Coin Here / 9 Tips To Up Your Forex Trading Game / Western Union Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.