Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:22 PM

What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien (1064 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Marxist001(m): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2022
This life can be terrible sometimes. You may at some point decide to go suicidal over some harsh and unkind comments thrown at you from people you so much believe in. As for me I received my own share last night, my friend whom I squat with came back and told me, " YOU CAN'T JUST BE SITTING HERE ALL DAY USELESS, YOU NEED TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING DOING". honestly these words sent massive shockwaves down my spines. I am a graduate, lives in a well furnished 2 bedroom apartment, but I left my family to squat here because of job hunting, this is someone that knows my ability, and what am capable of. Am typing this at 4:30am because since last night I can't sleep.
Please dear nairalanders, have anyone been emotionally tortured like this before from squating with a friend, or am I the only one in this shoe?
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Bigredmachine: 4:44am On Mar 25, 2022
To your friend and others like him... be careful with what you say to people, your one comment can be what pushes people off the edge to go and commit suicide...

My own experience while squatting with my guy then was that, he changes women like wrapper and gives them money

(Money wey if I ask am e no go gree give me, cos he already sees feeding me as a big thing)

It's just like telling me oga... Nah my house be this o, anything I like I do with my money, if u no like am u find your square root...

On the other hand OP... Be strong... Just take it easy... Remember for Gold to be Gold, it must first pass through fire... God go do am for us all...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Netmuch(m): 5:10am On Mar 25, 2022
It was blunt ,leave my house i don't like you anymore
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Bigredmachine: 5:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Life no balance... E dey favour some e no dey favour some...
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Millimann: 6:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Na wah
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Kiliwuwu: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2022
I'm presently squatting with a stranger jn ilorin who later turn to blood bro, na this dude find job gve me, at times wen I'm broke na dude dey feed me,pay my tfare go work at times.........and luckily for me I got my own apartment yesterday, will be moving there nextweek by God's grace

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by tillaman(m): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmmm i’ll Be back Soon with my own epistle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by HarunaWest(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Marxist001:
This life can be terrible sometimes. You may at some point decide to go suicidal over some harsh and unkind comments thrown at you from people you so much believe in. As for me I received my own share last night, my friend whom I squat with came back and told me, " YOU CAN'T JUST BE SITTING HERE ALL DAY USELESS, YOU NEED TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING DOING". honestly these words sent massive shockwaves down my spines. I am a graduate, lives in a well furnished 2 bedroom apartment, but I left my family to squat here because of job hunting, this is someone that knows my ability, and what am capable of. Am typing this at 4:30am because since last night I can't sleep.
Please dear nairalanders, have anyone been emotionally tortured like this before from squating with a friend, or am I the only one in this shoe?
What was your agreement with your friend before you moved to his crib? Was it to sta some few days or weeks? Your friend already told you his mind. He is tired of feeding and taking care of your. Nigeria's economy is really biting hard on everyone and some people don't know how to talk, they say it however they feel. Best to do now is to leave that abode and return home. If another man is feeding you daily, that's the beginning of see finish. Apply for jobs from your abode after all all the time you have spent in your friends house nothing has come up.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
I'm presently squatting with a stranger jn ilorin who later turn to blood bro, na this dude find job gve me, at times wen I'm broke na dude dey feed me,pay my tfare go work at times.........and luckily for me I got my own apartment yesterday, will be moving there nextweek by God's grace
Pls make sure you never forget that same dude who helped you out in time of distress..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmmm I remember those days when I had no place to call my own. I had to squat. The last place I squat, there was no word, she just came one day and removed all the things in the room I was using (it was a two bedroom flat) to her room. She pulled down the curtains, mattress, everything. The room was as empty as a new apartment. Well before she returned from work, I left! I understood the message well *smile.
I have been verbally tortured before even from those I call my own but guess what Op, I dont let those words get into me. I see them as a challenge to be great! When someone hurt me or say demeaning words to me, I immediately convert it to a challenge. Like you've just challenged me and I will surprise you. It has always been one of my driving force to success. I want to prove to those who once called me useless that I am useful!
Such things shouldn't get you depressed or suicidal but should wake you up, it should challenge you to succeed. You must succeed fa! You must change the narration fa!!!
Besides Op, stop looking for job if the job isn't coming to you, get up, go out there and create the job then will you have peace with your soul & pocket!!! Pele *hugs
Oya get up, create the job for yourself!

Please permits my typos *wink

Ladies seeking a place to rent for a short period (a week, a month, 2 month), I have an apartment for short let at Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah for shikini money (13k per week) pere smiley. Pay and move in nikan loku grin.
See my profile for more info

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
He's a good stranger turn friend. Hope you have such kind gesture too? Congrats on your new apartment ✌️

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Cerebellum: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
Hmmmm I remember those days when I had no place to call my own. I had to squat. The last place I squat, there was no word, she just came one day and removed all the things in the room I was using (it was a two bedroom flat) to her room. She pulled down the curtains, mattress, everything. The room was as empty as a new apartment. Well before she returned from work, I left! I understood the message well *smile.

See my profile for more info
You just typed the honest words

But are you from Ilorin?grin this your fa fa like doremi ehnnn
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2022
SmellySperm:

He's a good stranger turn friend. Hope you have such kind gesture too? Congrats on your new apartment ✌️
cry
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cry
Why always using the cry emoji? You crushing on me?
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
SmellySperm:

Why always using the cry emoji? You crushing on me?
What's that? grin
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's that? grin
Answer me first.
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Lilsameey: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2022
I have never and will never. But I have it in mind that, I'll help a lot of people when the time comes. I had to see people strive and not still able to break through. My tough days, I was alone, Everyone left, even friends I turned up for many times, I could not find them again. Was going to class with clothes I had outgrown(under-sized), 18yr old me then. People jeered, People laughed, I had no food to eat, my vision always go blurred, sometimes blank, I always felt dizzy. Lol, well it's worth it. Nothing comes easy. Embarrassment like this should be converted into positive energy, use that to fuel your hustle. Just Lock-up, I'll say.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2022
SmellySperm:

Answer me first.
Maybe your Monika I don't know.. grin
Kinda make me giggle anytime I come across it.. cheesy
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Maybe your Monika I don't know.. grin
Kinda make me giggle anytime I come across it.. cheesy
I give you butterflies shey
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2022
SmellySperm:

I give you butterflies shey
cry
grin
cheesy
wink
smiley
undecided
grin
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by lekzy116(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2022
You don't need to get emotional about this OP, the fact that he told you directly is even okay. Many will keep tormenting your staying with them without opening their mouth. Some will frustrate you without saying a word till the extent that you won't be comfortable and the only option for you will be to pack out. Don't get mad or toxic about him saying that to you, if you look at it well he would've done many positive things for you in the past. So just dust yourself and pick the challenge positively and make yourself a better person through that. Don't get depress, sad or bittered as a result of what he said to you else you won't see yourself becoming a better person.

The truth is that it's not easy shouldering the responsibility of others during this difficult time. Nevertheless, we should always try to do our best and avoid a way of hurting others. I pray God meet your expectations on job with a great surprise. Be strong man.

#Lincoln

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by Zico777(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2022
A spade must be called what it is.

When u squat some friends they find it difficult to add value to u.

There some assistance u can render to your host even without u contributing financially.

U could assist by way of cooking, cleaning of the apartment and the like, with that the host would find it difficult to do away with u.

I once squatted a friend who told straight that he can not sweep.

U can imagine that!
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by EmzyT: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by lekzy116(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

That your dude understand life very well and am sure he understand the reward behind building a man.. you too must be a lucky man.

By the way, I also base in Ilorin around Coca-Cola axiz. Do you mind meeting a new friend??

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Life can sometimes be so so Unfair, that's why in whatever we do we should always pray for LUCK

And also choose LUCK when coming to our next life

so that we become successful in whatever we do in life!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Heartbreaking Word You Ever Received From Squatting With A Frien by tayo60(f): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
If you can move out and go back home, it's better because your friend is fed up with your stay with him . He expects you to be contributing money for d running of the home, but here you are, you can't put money down, so he is fed up doing everything by himself. Leave his place, go home and hussle from there.

(1) (Reply)

Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? / Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. / Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.