Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (44299 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by akins33: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Even your vibes are low,Fiancee ds fiancee that,she is cheating,dump her. Truth is you are predictable,the banker guy is givin her vibes. Be desirable. its her body..let her do whatever. Cut her off
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by bluefilm: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

I will love to hear your mature opinion on this.

Thanks.

But why are you guys so insecure?

This is one of the reasons why we keep on advising you niggaz to take the Red pill.

Because once you take the red pill, you will never allow any woman again to control your emotions either by her actions or inactions.

And once a woman senses that you don't really give a damn whatever she decides to do with her life because you can equally move on with your own life with or without her; that is the time they normally tend to sit up.

So stop acting weak, man.

Trying to listen in to her conversation is the easiest way of showing your weakness.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by FryMosquito: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bug her phone nah, and capture her conversation all
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Tundeprintz: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by wiseone28: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
placeofallure:

He may not get tired, depends.

A male friend has been taking me to and fro work close to five years now and there's nothing between us. We listen to Uncle Jimi every morning and discuss based on the headlines. That's all. At times we agree, at other times we don't. We're both married though.

OP should not jump to conclusion. Though everything seems she's cheating but he should be patient and vigilant to catch her red-handed. She'll make a mistake, they always do.
But you are a female nah..

I'm talking about the guy getting tired of taking a fellow guy.

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Godispeace: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Very good question, the guy set both of them up to facilitate their secret sexual agreement in the first place. never allow that . Never !!!! rather painfully bear the Tfare cost
Uncle96:
Why would you allow another man to be dropping your woman off at work everyday ?
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Titogbanski: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

Thanks.

Make a decision to marry her or not to marry her soonest because actually you no get any right as of now. Fiancée no be legal or traditional title

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by NohurryInLife: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Relationships wey bestie don ruin ehn...
Mi o ni so nkan kan (I no go talk anything)

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by NohurryInLife: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Relationships wey bestie don ruin ehn...
Mi o ni so nkan kan (I no go talk anything)
Cos I no understand the bestie wey you no fit follow your partner do undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

You killed that relationship the moment u let that guy pick ur fiance... Obviously theres something goin on between them.. u beta confronted that dude to leave ur fiance alone if not u might end up loosing her

He should confront the guy over a whooore ??

If she really have self dignity and respect for her fiancé she wouldn’t have allowed that dude be fuccking her. Most Nigerian girls, especially the ones raised in Lagos Island are hoes.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by iLegendd(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

My Ex babe was very good at this. I will end up saying sorry again. Just imagine how stupid I was then. I never cheated on this babe because I loved her so much, but she was always cheating back to back with different guys. Just imagine how stupid I was to be in a serious relationship with a Lekki based big asss girl. She wanted me to marry her, because she could clearly see that I was a simp. But all thanks to the Redpill I received here. I kicked her out, even though she still want us to be knacking, but I don’t what have anything with her again.
With the way things are going in Nigeria, the safest men are our fathers and grandfathers. At this current time, the safest men are the ones who don't date, but have female besties who have boyfriends. No one is cheating on you. Instead, those female besties are cheating on their boyfriends with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Wuppdex: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Only SIMP would confront another man over a woman, a real man would move on rather than start fighting over a cheating partner, don't forget she made her choice, relationship core value is trust, so if she's trustworthy partner no matter the circumstances she would stay loyal and not mess around every guy who complimented her. Unless you wanted to spend the rest of your life shielding your spouse from other men.The more you SIMP the less she values you okay
Funkyswagzz:

You killed that relationship the moment u let that guy pick ur fiance... Obviously theres something goin on between them.. u beta confronted that dude to leave ur fiance alone if not u might end up loosing her
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Exceed15: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bro, Spread your tentacles. Guard your emotions because she's already toiling with it.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by sexysegxy: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
@OP, you earlier said you were trying to get your car engine oil.
And in the comment section you said you didn't have a car, that's why she follows the guy every morning to the Office. Which do we believe?
Anyway, your WhatsApp suspicion is really not enough ground to think of dropping her.
How many droppings are you gonna do on girls before finally settling down?
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Josephkabila12: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
My dear the signs are already there.

If I were you I will just remove my heart from the relationship without ending it.

Drastically, watch how she will expose herself in error and you will see all.

Move the focus to yourself and when she eventually ask for forgiveness. Remind her about it.

Also, you see that opposite gender bestie is just funny and it is an avenue to nack uninterruptedly and codedly from time to time. Your partner should be your bestie any other thing is an avenue to nack codedly. This has been proven more than 99% of time.

The recent revelation of Derenle and late Goldie is an example that stood the test of time that the opposite gender Besties must nack codedly just like the Okafor Law..

Most of these girls these days have fish brains so the format is let them buy time very well when the time comes..They ask you about the relationship then you remind them and serve them breakfast La carte. This won't make them change immediately but once the vicious circle of brainless continues they will change at some point by being faithful and loyal.

The "I am fine game" or "na men dey disturb me" is not forever as the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Baba dis ur talk enter wella
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Burgerlomo: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Uncle96:
Why would you allow another man to be dropping your woman off at work everyday ?

Don't mind him he don carry im night food give cat chop grin
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Stevecrown12345: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
looking for a way to make money online them DM with this number 08023956085
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by iTearHerToto: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Microwhy:

Downgrade the relationship to the lowest level in your heart, smash her like a side chic which i bet will last longer and more enjoyable.
Stop fiancé/fiancee stuff right from your heart and treat her like an object without attaching anything to the relationship.
I bet, if she truly loves you, the truth will come out.
Use a mind game on yourself by telling your mind that she's nothing but a cheap girl in your neighbourhood.
Don't quarrel,don't argue and don't bother yourself about it. Turn her to side chic and continue your normal doings with her.
Don't hurry for main chic but you already know that she's a side chic awaiting main chic.
Why you post my tactics here bro angry
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
kingyakos:
Bankers Bleep themselves alot irrespective of being married or not.
My neighbor who's a regional manager with Airtel caught his wife of three kids and who's also a branch manager of Zenith Bank with his fellow staff but I will forever respect the Man the way he handled the whole situation.

Interesting. Just us Abit na grin
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
With the way things are going in Nigeria, the safest men are our fathers and grandfathers. At this current time, the safest men are the ones who don't date, but have female besties who have boyfriends. No one is cheating on you. Instead, those female besties are cheating on their boyfriends with you.

Hmmm. You’re right on this.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by JomasisTech: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Anything that would make your partner to end her phone conversation with an apposite sex when she sees you approaching, is a clear evidence that he's hiding something from you.
Under normal circumstances, you both are supposed to be more close than the opposite sex, so if she is now hiding their conversations from you, it shows something is wrong somewhere.
You even said that she cleared her WhatsApp conversations with the guy. Holy gram!
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you before you know that the relationship has started nose diving.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Hassanmaye(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
brosom:
Bro there's nothing to tell u here other than the obvious.

There's this psychological believe that said and I quote:- WHENEVER AN OPOSITE SEX MEET FREQUENTLY, EVEN WITHOUT BEEN ATTACHED DIRECTLY BUT WITH TIME THEIR CHEMICAL BOND WOULD BEGIN TO MATCH ONE ANOTHER. AND THROUGH THIS MATCH FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS BEGINS TO GROW FOR ONE ANOTHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.

Op make I bring it down to a lay man understanding. U remember that time wey we dey use Bluetooth to transfer music, films, pictures, etc? U and and must have noticed that some phones finds it hard to pair with another, but with constant pairing of the phones everyday you'll notice that both phones will adjust to match one another and won't be difficult anymore whenever they're paired together.

Op this exactly what's happening to ur babe, her chemical had adjusted to accept the guy's own, thus creating erotic feelings that would definitely result in hot vocano banging grin.

U have to play smart here because she aware now that u re suspecting her, and if u can't go all through this stress then I'd suggest u find another alternative to be taking her to work, if not not, or if she refuses or perhaps sees the guy in secrets, then call it off.

MODIFIED:- Op I'm talking from experience, years back there was this girl that hates me so much, it appears that we find our selves same place of work and same depertment, in fact long story short we ended on the bed.
Hahahahhahah please Why use vocano to hurt my guy Why are like this

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Hassanmaye(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Remman:
Well, just so you know... Women denies cheating until caught RED HANDED. Just use a paid spy app on her, get your evidence straight before you end it.
Spy app how do they install such? When someone has password on their phone
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by ebuka440: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
That's where his mistakes came from. I have experienced that and has promised myself never to allow any man close to my girl

Uncle96:
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by zaksman1960(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Life is too short for one to be disturbed over cheating issues... The world is becoming advance with technology u could easily track her chats and calls . Op should try installing Whatsapp web for Whatsapp scan , u get to see all chat as it comes in . Without any barrier of distance .
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by GpSarz: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bro you don Bleep up big time..You caused everything first y allow the guy to be dropping her off..wait u say u bring her come town..she just start to dey experience life you no know
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Hassanmaye(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Justinlean02:
Ladies, men treat love the way y'all treat sex. It takes a woman time before she decides whether she'll allow a man to have sex with her. She'll calculate and assess and think and doubt and convince herself and doubt again, until she finally agrees. That's if she even agrees. That's exactly the same way men treat love. A woman can meet a man and fall in love with him in 2 hours time. Then she'll expect the man to fall in love with her that quickly too. Oh, no, it doesn't work that way. The way a woman calculates with sex is the way a man calculates with love. He'll have to do a lot of calculation and try to convince himself to embark on that journey. That's because men love systematically.
I don't agree what of hook-up do they calculate, some have a sex the first they meet which calculation? Forget if a woman wants you that's all
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by kayperry: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mooh247:
You know she's cheating on you, we know she's cheating on you, she knows she's cheating on you...

Now the question here is what exactly would you do to a cheating partner who betrayed your trust and fidelity at the first giving opportunity

i for like know how you take know, when you don't even know the person, OP could be exaggerating, however base on street OT i also feel she is cheating but sometimes a childish insecure partner is all you need to start clearing a chat.
there was this gurl is my area then, now in dubia, she refused all my sex advances buh because her fiance alway assumed we were fvcking was why she kuku fvck me that year smiley after the sex i was so surprise i have to ask what made her change her mind, cos she swore never to gimme chop. i rather save my shot for the day than shoot @ in the dark

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by odi1278(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
She's cheating on you bro... keep fucking her and then you dump her or u just move on. Anyone you choose you will be fine.
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Amb99: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
In a polite and romantical way
Tell her to stop entrying the guys
Çar while going to work ,tell her to delete
The guys number then watch her
Response and reactions.
If her response is on the negative
Report to her mom,if zilch happens
Buttend the Relationship for a broken
Relationship is better than a divorce
Marriage.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by NybenSBF101(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you don't trust her, don't marry her. Marriage no be child's play, unless you Wan do like celebrities, marry today divorce tomorrow
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Joshmuch: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Microwhy:

Downgrade the relationship to the lowest level in your heart, smash her like a side chic which i bet will last longer and more enjoyable.
Stop fiancé/fiancee stuff right from your heart and treat her like an object without attaching anything to the relationship.
I bet, if she truly loves you, the truth will come out.
Use a mind game on yourself by telling your mind that she's nothing but a cheap girl in your neighbourhood.
Don't quarrel,don't argue and don't bother yourself about it. Turn her to side chic and continue your normal doings with her.
Don't hurry for main chic but you already know that she's a side chic awaiting main chic.
your fountain of womanology will not run dry!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.