Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,197 members, 7,928,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

Mode9 Finally Replys - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode9 Finally Replys (2948 Views)

Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode9 Finally Replys by blinx(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2007
i finally bought the definition cd (Jimmy Jat) and i like the album. But i observed thet mode9 was one of the lucky few who got a whole track(warning) to himself and what he did was to reply gheto p and sauce kid, calling them battle rat as usaul. though in the track he claimed he was ignorering thier antics for cheap publicity, but in the real sence he was beefing back. so guys what do think? should he have ignored them completely, and why on a Jimmy Jat track.
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by djcrucifix(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2007
i dnt really know wat to make of it but i have to admit that that was a dope track, esp. the line of "ur album is poorer than a third world economy", mode9 mos def got skillz. bt generally, da definition is an A-list album.bigups to jatt.
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by gbadex1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2007
Will mos' def cop the album soon enough to review it. . .
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by hommie47: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
dont b silly, kids.
what mode did in warning is called battle rap
it doesnt necessarily have to be aimed at any rapper specifically
stop bein shallow
cos if dats d case who was kanye dissin in get em high when he said 'we dont wanna hear dat weak shit no more'
nobody!
but its cool to hear mcs hold their grounds dissin nobody but dissin nobody well
it sounds ironic but that's fact
outty guys
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by owolomo(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2008
mode9 all the way mehn ,
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by tosinadeda: 2:49am On Jun 19, 2008
me no hear sauce kid or ghetto p inside the song o!!!!!
and i dnt biliv mode is a coward grin
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by chasisgirl(f): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2008
modenine cannot mention names , na chicken him be he dey fear with wet wings, ghetto p called his name boldly.,,,if he was as ill as they lay him on his sick bed ,,he should reply boldly. nigerian rappers are cowards. especially modenine and crew , they neva chop belle full.
mode 9 needs to shut up ghetto and qbeats if not they will shut him up permanently and he will neva win any award like illbliss has started taking it all. tongue modenine is a disgrace to hiphop because dissing is part of hiphop. he is not true to the game
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
hommie47:

don't b silly, kids.
what mode did in warning is called battle rap
it doesnt necessarily have to be aimed at any rapper specifically
stop bein shallow
because if that is d case who was kanye dissin in get em high when he said 'we don't want to hear that weak shit no more'
nobody!
but its cool to hear mcs hold their grounds dissin nobody but dissin nobody well
it sounds ironic but that's fact
outty guys

God bless ya!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls explain to nigerians,

chasisgirl:

modenine cannot mention names , na chicken him be he dey fear with wet wings, ghetto p called his name boldly.,,,if he was as ill as they lay him on his sick bed ,,he should reply boldly. nigerian rappers are cowards. especially modenine and crew , they never chop belle full.
mode 9 needs to shut up ghetto and qbeats if not they will shut him up permanently and he will never win any award like illbliss has started taking it all. tongue modenine is a disgrace to hiphop because dissing is part of hiphop. he is not true to the game

which skool u dey attend? Didnlt u read the posts before u? Disgrace to hiphop? he wont get any awards? I hav not stopped laffing oooo cos u r d first person i m hearin say modenine is a disgrace to hiphop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modenine is the best thing that has happened to NAIJA HIPHOP, Those ghetto x or sace pikin dem dem hav notin to offer than shallow and unintelligent lyrics for ur types to relate with, i rest ma case
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by Dangello(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
Mode 9 is still da bomb
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
Dangello:

Mode 9 is still da bomb

correct guy
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by skingo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2008
modenine is a coward and he is not headed no where special.
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by abdurrazaq(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2008
I think Mode 9 did a good thing in not mentioning any names in that track. Firstly, the album that contains this track is not his. Secondly, it is still a WARNING then, if the concerned party did not correct his/her errors/yabis to Mode 9 may be the ATTACK will be fully launched.

That track is a nice track anyday (no sentiments). If I'm an artiste I won't like my name on such a track, it's too harsh.

Mode 9 should work on his flows (as somebody earlier pointed out). With his lyrical strength the flow of someone like Overdose will definitely make him better than now if not the best ever.
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by skingo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2008
story. and they said, leave story.
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by Fadajasi(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2008
Thats why i love ruggedman
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2008
i dont know who is dumb here weda na the artistes wey modenine yab or the pple wey dey liste to them. Dem no goo skool? Dont dey know what intelligently crafted disses are? Do ghetto p and sauce kid have to be sat down and lectured before dey know they are referring to dem, Does ruggedman hav to break his skull before he knows dat modenie was referring to him :

here's the sweetest part, this baba, that baba,
u're not the father,
u got intellect myopia,
so wen i-dis-a-baba (Adis A Baba),
It's not ethiopia

He has to wait until his name is mentioned? How much sense ruggedman get wey he go fit do inteligent dis like dat. i tire fr una sef. I m beggining to feel there r lots of skool dropouts on nairaland

@abdulrazaq

tnks jare, dem no go hear.
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by tosinadeda: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2008
did u ever know mode9 is a Bitch? ghetto p
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2008
tosinadeda:

did u ever know mode9 is a Bitch? ghetto p

dats d stupid way of yabbing i m talking about, very annoying

he cud have said smtin like

did u eva know mode9 is a female dog , its still d same but i like when rappers do a way with some words, we dont have to copy yankee style, lets do ours intelligently
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by skingo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2008
nah not femake dog, bitch. as in bitch like they abuse someone. coz he acts liek a bitch and thats why ghetto p diss am. him know say na street so street to street him no get mouth. but no more discussing mode nine. that guy stinks and he sweats too much. him and terry and od dey live for the same house and they are starting to look alike.lol
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2008
olodo rabata, oju eja loo mo je, whats d meaning of bitch plsss!!!!
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by Bamsyle(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
Well well. lol grin grin
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by Bamsyle(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2008
Java, some friend asked me wussup? My reply be like Heaven knows I'm as nice as hell. Dude, I love that Contradiction joint sha. That's creativity.
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by osasp(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2008
can sum1 plz up d definition and kontradiction track 4 me plz
ive been beggin javaluv 4 ages but no response
does any1 hav it plz??
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by skingo(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2008
haba shebi them dey buy modenine cd? u suppsoe get am now. see disloyal fans.
so tey u no fit buy the cd. cd wey no dey market. and if e dey market dust full it
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by AfrknKngs(m): 4:47am On Jun 28, 2008
Dayum, Can sum1 shoot this rat Or Can u come to TX so I can shoot u personally Dude!! Get a Life!!! As U can see, Skingo, U aint got nothing else to do in ur life so juss go kill urself!!! Ur Music is dead, ur soul is dead, u have no will to live so JUST GO AND DIE, ah ah Mode9 fuh Life, get over it joh,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by tosinadeda: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Dayum, Can someone shoot this rat Or Can u come to TX so I can shoot u personally Dude!! Get a Life!!! As You can see, Skingo, You aint got nothing else to do in your life so juss go kill yourself!!! your Music is dead, your soul is dead, u have no will to live so JUST GO AND DIE, ah ah Mode9 fuh Life, get over it joh,

~We Are AKS~

by there posts u shall know them grin
tell me wut this has got to do with the topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

javalove:

that is d stupid way of yabbing i m talking about, very annoying

he cud have said smtin like

did u eva know mode9 is a female dog , its still d same but i like when rappers do a way with some words, we don't have to copy yankee style, lets do ours intelligently

u dey fall my hand i swear, did u just post that

so did u eva know mode9 is a female dog is a beta line than did u eva know mode9 is a BITCH shocked shocked
u be olodo i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2008
@tosin

the whole idea was to hide the bitch word from the line and leave it for intelligent listeners to figure out, it doesnt make sense to u?
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by tosinadeda: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2008
javalove:

@tosin

the whole idea was to hide the bitch word from the line and leave it for intelligent listeners to figure out, it doesnt make sense to u?

thats crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2008
tosinadeda:

thats crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iwo lo mo jare, i cant give u a sense u dont have abeg
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by tosinadeda: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2008
if ur[b] sense[/b] is wut u call sense then me no want ur sense grin
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2008
lol cheesy u know aw many pple won be like me? If only u knew ooooo. u even priviledged say i dey reply ur posts, cheesy
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by tosinadeda: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2008
javalove:

lol cheesy u know aw many people won be like me? If only u knew ooooo. u even priviledged say i dey reply your posts, cheesy

for ur mind people wan be like u!!! abi grin
guy leave that thing o, i go be myself cool
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2008
wat i mean is that i got lots of admirers,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

W4-no Go Wan Go / Download Dj Khaled - . Iced Out My Arms Ft. Future, Migos, 21 Savage & T.I | Lis / P Sqaure Concert In Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.