Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow (746 Views)

200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by Timibraun0010: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2022
It's no longer news Russia is struggling barely after a month of their invasion of Ukrainian. Things have gone awry and not as planned and it can simply be said now that the Russians are fighting a war of attrition.

Even if they eventually win, it will be nothing more than a phyrrhic victory. Here is the moment their radio communication was intercepted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOmYi96cU1M
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by adefitim(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Saw that some hour ago and I laughed.. Russia soldiers using field bandages from 1978.. complaining of mass annihilation on their regiment.. grin

Worse of all their commanders ain't even paying them no attention..the fact is those hunters in Russia are very confused..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by Toktee(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Saw that some hour ago and I laughed.. Russia soldiers using field bandages from 1978.. complaining of mass annihilation on their regiment.. grin

Worse of all their commanders ain't even paying them no attention..the fact is those hunters in Russia are very confused..
Hunters ahbi boys scouts. grin
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by treamabenh: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Omo this war can’t end well
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
Hunters ahbi boys scouts. grin
I think Hunter sounds great to me... cheesy grin
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by Timibraun0010: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I laugh those who doubt some of the reports from the west regarding this war. The truth is everything has gone wrong for Putin. He never envisaged this kind of resistance. All the media houses in Russia has been censored to cover up the true happenings in the frontline.

Ukrainian soldiers morale are at an all time high and they will continue to defend their homeland .

2 Likes

Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by Tinubuadvocate: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Timibraun0010:

I laugh those who doubt some of the reports from the west regarding this war. The truth is everything has gone wrong for Putin. He never envisaged this kind of resistance. All the media houses in Russia has been censored to cover up the true happenings in the frontline.

Ukrainian soldiers morale are at an all time high and they will continue to defend their homeland .
Let them keep doubting.. cheesy
All I see is careless army and commander who have no single coordination amongst themself..you need to see how the Ukraine soldiers keep seizing their weapons and all.. cheesy
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by gambojimeta: 7:35am On Mar 25, 2022
grin

At this rate, if the kremlin launches a nuclear war head, it might just land in Moscow or St Petersburg

Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by Timibraun0010: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let them keep doubting.. cheesy
All I see is careless army and commander who have no single coordination amongst themself..you need to see how the Ukraine soldiers keep seizing their weapons and all.. cheesy
I'm telling you bro. Ukrainians have been technically at war since 2014. They were combat ready before now. All Russians can do now is to shell indiscriminately. As resentment grows at home and morale declines, it's just a matter of time before more Russian soldiers will begin to surrender.

The hardliners will keep bombing and shelling indiscriminately
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by AJSfan: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Ukraine is winning online, yet Donesk People Republic has been liberated and the broke army lacking essential supplies has been feeding civilians grin
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by alcuin(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2022
The way Ukraine is winning online and Russia taking over their territories and decimating their army offline needs to be studied.
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by luluosas(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2022
I am not surprised about your post as a pro Russian officer. Anyway, shame on Putin for killing innocent people and destroying Ukraine for his selfish ambition. This war criminal will never go unpunished

AJSfan:
Ukraine is winning online, yet Donesk People Republic has been liberated and the broke army lacking essential supplies has been feeding civilians grin
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by ken6488(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2022
luluosas:
I am not surprised about your post as a pro Russian officer. Anyway, shame on Putin for killing innocent people and destroying Ukraine for his selfish ambition. This war criminal will never go unpunished

every one can't support their slave masters
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by ken6488(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2022
The war is about to change dimension
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by Timibraun0010: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2022
ken6488:
The war is about to change dimension
Dimension that still hasn't changed apart from the indiscriminate shelling of civilian abodes
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by AJSfan: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2022
luluosas:

Go and Arrest him na grin meanwhile Bush, Clinton and Obama are not war criminals. Most of you are just suffering from Stockholm Syndrome ni.
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by ken6488(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Timibraun0010:

Dimension that still hasn't changed apart from the indiscriminate shelling of civilian abodes
Well you should blame NATO for that

You guys are taking Russia kindest for granted

Gradually the big guns are coming right

Like you guys said earlier

Only way to take Ukraine is carpet bombing

Russia is about making your dream come true
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by Timibraun0010: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2022
ken6488:

Well you should blame NATO for that

You guys are taking Russia kindest for granted

Gradually the big guns are coming right

Like you guys said earlier

Only way to take Ukraine is carpet bombing

Russia is about making your dream come true
But you believe Putin eyes don see sege. You all thought he was gonna stroll into Kiev and remove Zelensky.
He will keep shelling cos shame won't allow them to retreat now. No objective achieved so far. Absolutely none. Ukrainians are ready to die for their homeland. Most men returned home to join the war. Make anything chaos happen for naija , everyone will leave including you and I cos this isn't a homeland.
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by paafin(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2022
luluosas:

All is fair in war

They have civilian fighters as well..
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by paafin(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Which town are they struggling to capture?
Mauripol is gone

Izyum is liberated

A whole region had fallen earlier in the war

At the moment, Ukraine is landlocked.

40,000 Azov fighters were annihilated at Mauripol alone.

Watch Khakiv and Odessa fall within the next weeks

Russia don't want to bomb Ukraine out of existence, they are now going building to building, this will take time and casualties as well, but this special operations has been planned long ago.
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by ken6488(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Timibraun0010:

But you believe Putin eyes don see sege. You all thought he was gonna stroll into Kiev and remove Zelensky.
He will keep shelling cos shame won't allow them to retreat now. No objective achieved so far. Absolutely none. Ukrainians are ready to die for their homeland. Most men returned home to join the war. Make anything chaos happen for naija , everyone will leave including you and I cos this isn't a homeland.

Ukraine was never walking over
Ukraine has a organised military, NATO equipment, receiving special training from the most advanced military in the world, USA, Israel etc, further more Ukraine is seen as a brother to Russia not a blown out enemy, many other factors

What should scare you is what will be the west response after Russia victory, shame?

Those red places are captured area

Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by Slippy: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
paafin:
Which town are they struggling to capture?
Mauripol is gone

Izyum is liberated

A whole region had fallen earlier in the war

At the moment, Ukraine is landlocked.

40,000 Azov fighters were annihilated at Mauripol alone.

Watch Khakiv and Odessa fall within the next weeks

Russia don't want to bomb Ukraine out of existence, they are now going building to building, this will take time and casualties as well, but this special operations has been planned long ago.

Odé u follow Russians dey fight? And why wait till next 'weeks' ? grin grin
Re: Intercepted Radio Message Shows Russian Troops Struggle To Capture Ukrainian Tow by AroleOduduwa2: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zombies above already dancing around in delusion

(1) (Reply)

Famine Coming To Europe, Expert Warns European Sanctions Hurt Europe Itself / Russia To Pull Out Of WHO And WTO / Iran Drones Causing Havoc In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.