Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,613 members, 7,888,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

It's Goodbye From Here ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Goodbye From Here ... (847 Views)

(ZIP DOWNLOAD) Juice WRLD Goodbye And Good Riddance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Goodbye From Here ... by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2022
I've been single for a very long time, and the reason wasn't because of lack of girls, rather my inability to commit to someone else's life.

My last relationship was 5 years ago, until she moved over to the UK to pursue her masters. The distance killed it, I presume, as I was still an undergraduate.

Though I had a fling once in a while, I was rather lost in work, trying to understand the mechanics of money and how to acquire it. Being raised from a humble background, I made making money my purpose of existence.

I have understood it, and have also acquired it, and yet something feels amiss. Loneliness, If you will, and even the flings and self-services couldn't fill that void.

I've made money, yes. But I'm also super lazy, a master procastinator, and a social media addict. I'm yet to finish my goddamn book, and yet to get my ass up to even write an ad for a personal assistant who could help.

I'm amazed at my net worth after analysing these flaws of mine.

Without love, the material meant nothing. I started questioning who I was once again, like I have many years before. Who am I?

During these times I consoled myself with Maslow hierarchy of needs. If I have reached this stage where self realization becomes my only plight, it means I'm at the top of the chain.

In a world where people are fighting for their next meal, I can't but be grateful for what I have. Not having to fight for basic things of life.

Finally she's into my life. After five years of waiting. An epitome of beauty and wisdom. An endangered specie. Over the last couple of days she had made me revaluation my priorities and life.

I had to get a journal, using the 90/10 principle, and I marveled at the realization of how I have been wasting my life doing nothing but chasing dopamine.

I'm not an average Joe and will never be, and to attain that envisioned status godhood, sacrifices must be made, even if it means quitting my dear beloveth Nairaland.

She didn't make it as an object of value, and woe betide that person who never got the chance to know me. It's a goodbye from here dear NDlers.

Oh my dear stalker... how I loved you. You all made my stay here a wonderful experience. I'm a human magnet so your obsessions were justified. After 8 years here, and spending over a month on activity, it's time to move on.

This little change will be worth it. Time to shift my dear attention to something more, and stop chasing dopamine. Time to be disciplined!

Goodbye dear... It's hard to say goodbye... But goodbye.

Peace smiley

HenryDion Deactivates

2 Likes

Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by Zonefree(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by Blunttruth: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Bigger mtcheew. Complete drama queen. Don't mind him. He is still on nairaland. He loves attention so much, he has opened another account to see people's reactions. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by Ekejoestar(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Blunttruth:
Bigger mtcheew. Complete drama queen. Don't mind him. He is still on nairaland. He loves attention so much, he has opened another account to see people's reactions. cheesy

How did you know
Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by meobizy(f): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
When?
Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by LogicBomb8: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Henrydion...
Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by Cardealer2021(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Mtcheeew
Is it possible to activate a NL account after deactivation ?
Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by Meme2022: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulobia

Another chapter of your life don open
Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by budaatum: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

Ehn? Really? I'm jealous! I must deactivate for the attention he's getting, then come see people's reactions.

Oh. And I wouldn't even need to open another account because one can read Nairaland without one.
Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by Blunttruth: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
budaatum:

Ehn? Really? I'm jealous! I must deactivate for the attention he's getting, then come see people's reactions.

Oh. And I wouldn't even need to open another account because one can read Nairaland without one.

His knight in shining armour coming to his rescue.
Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Blunttruth:
Bigger mtcheew. Complete drama queen king. Don't mind him. He is still on nairaland. He loves attention so much, he has opened another account to see people's reactions. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by doubleE70: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
wait wat did i just read
Re: It's Goodbye From Here ... by Dawn91(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
This gay na bastard... Such an attention LovePeddler

Foolish goat with dirty skin and dirty boxers

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Vice, Deputy, And Assistant. / Woman Takes Back The Car Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car / Can You Double Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.