Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State (7137 Views)

Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk / Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by RacistProudIgbo: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
You don't answer question with questions?

Answer the question first, then ask yours.

I repeat, what's the official language in any brothel nationwide?

Besides, those ones in all the places you mentioned, why can't they remain in their villages? Is it that their villages are so backward that they have to migrate to obodo Lagos for survival?

Yoruba is the official language with the help of their cousins in Edo, even in Burkina Faso and Benin Republic they are cheaper to get.
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by SnowfieldRealty(f): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

I flew in, as you can see say your Obodo oyinbo land na Lagos, we dey live and reside for real Obodo land where we dey enjoy so many basic amenities.

Nigga, you still have a long way to go in life, when Virgin Nigeria was still operating, I no dey even waste time to go book tickets from their office or from any agent, na to call my then ex to sharply book emergency flights for me. Decade plus feelings that you are just celebrating in the 22nd century.

Have you made a day round trip outside Nigeria before? See this guy that is just watching BBA abi na BBN when I watched same program conveniently during the time of late Goldie.. Decade ago

You need to know your set, your mates, who to impress and who to brag with,Khaki can never ever be a leather, ko possible. PrinceOfImo, be proud of your lineage, be proud of yourself and who you are

Go and fix the love and inferiority complex part first before you can engage with us not to even talk about bragging.

Na to wish you all the best so that you can also catch up and pass our level if possible. We no be bad belle. Express lane is just too wide to overtake by overspeeding could be dangerous
Ewooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by SnowfieldRealty(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
AudioMonkey:

E pain the hairy gorilla.
Mumu narcissist igbos, always hateful and quick to spite others for no reason, but always living in self denial of their own flaws.
Oh, I forgot every igbo is born with a sac of dollars.
Mumu, igbos don't hawk like others, God sends money into their accounts every week.
What they need to grow sense has been used to grow yam legs.
Keep crying on a thread you created to spite others.
Ah
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by SnowfieldRealty(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahahaha. See up up run down down X..

Make I quickly write your name down, you are not going to heaven again, na ISS straight

grin
I swear down, hahahahaha
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:13am On Mar 26, 2022
after all said and done..you remain a slave innigeria..fact.

AudioMonkey:

E pain the hairy gorilla.
Mumu narcissist igbos, always hateful and quick to spite others for no reason, but always living in self denial of their own flaws.
Oh, I forgot every igbo is born with a sac of dollars.
Mumu, igbos don't hawk like others, God sends money into their accounts every week.
What they need to grow sense has been used to grow yam legs.
Keep crying on a thread you created to spite others.
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

after all said and done..you remain a slave innigeria..fact.

Every black man is a slave somewhere, either in his own land or another man's land, in search of a better life.
Since we can't live together in love, nor make progressive sacrifices to build a working society for ourselves.
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Godpunishnairal: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

What you see here are propaganda.

Things are not as you read here.

I stay in Owerri and travel to Onitsha daily.

I visit Lagos 2 or 3 times in a Month.

Some set of people here are campaigning against Igbos to sideline them for political gain and to drive investors to their region.

Who Nairaland help.
Which investor dey here?
Nairaland is full of jobless children
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by adefitim(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2022
This is a nonsense post, how can you ever believed that There’s no Yoruba in the East?

Abeg stop dragging unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Justiceleague1: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Cryofigbos:

We will never have any cooperation or alliance with d igbos who envy and r jealous of our progress......ppl who want to drag others down along with them

South south have yoruba's among them already
I'm SS and I say 4k U!!!!
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Jmichael1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Speechless
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sergio101:
This thread will be bloody grin.

Mates..... sharpen your sword. Afonja miscreants are coming.

"Yolloba people dosent travel to east", "what are we looking for in the barren east", "we ain't going to Afghaneastern".

But guess what..... they come and be selling agbo angry. Parasites!!!!

But we Igbos travel to their town and develop it for them.

Case closed.
#respect for IGBOS

If only you know you know how your fellows igbo are in EKITI state, farming, most of them don turn yoruba finish

Your comment is useless
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is picture of a Yoruba girl selling Agbo (traditional herbs) in the villages of Imo state to survive..

She's going about her normal business without fear or intimidation from the same Igbo people Tinubu supporters always paint in bad light

I am not supposed to do this but, I think it's necessary considering how boastful some Yoruba on Nairaland been boasting that there is no single Yoruba person hustling in south east permanently

I had to stopby to patronize her so I can take close pictures ..

I am half Yoruba half Igbo ... My dad is Yoruba my mom is Igbo and they met and married many years ago and still living happily and respectful to each other ..

The Igbos are hard working and peace loving people..

God will continue to bless the Igbos

God bless Nigeria

God bless president muhammadu Buhari

God bless Lagos

Igbo people are here in south west selling vegetable, snails and all types of shits... Imagine snapping them

Go get a life
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Sergio101(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Xbolar777:

If only you know you know how your fellows igbo are in EKITI state, farming, most of them don turn yoruba finish

Your comment is useless

This your comment is very useful Mr ewedu.

So you mean they are farming, being productive but all your sisters can do is to come here and be selling Agbo.

Fair right??
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is picture of a Yoruba girl selling Agbo (traditional herbs) in the villages of Imo state to survive..

She's going about her normal business without fear or intimidation from the same Igbo people Tinubu supporters always paint in bad light

I am not supposed to do this but, I think it's necessary considering how boastful some Yoruba on Nairaland been boasting that there is no single Yoruba person hustling in south east permanently

I had to stopby to patronize her so I can take close pictures ..

I am half Yoruba half Igbo ... My dad is Yoruba my mom is Igbo and they met and married many years ago and still living happily and respectful to each other ..

The Igbos are hard working and peace loving people..

God will continue to bless the Igbos

God bless Nigeria

God bless president muhammadu Buhari

God bless Lagos

She will most likely be from Osogbo Osun State . Help me confirm from her
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
helinues:

I flew in, as you can see say your Obodo oyinbo land na Lagos, we dey live and reside for real Obodo land where we dey enjoy so many basic amenities.

Nigga, you still have a long way to go in life, when Virgin Nigeria was still operating, I no dey even waste time to go book tickets from their office or from any agent, na to call my then ex to sharply book emergency flights for me. Decade plus feelings that you are just celebrating in the 22nd century.

Have you made a day round trip outside Nigeria before? See this guy that is just watching BBA abi na BBN when I watched same program conveniently during the time of late Goldie.. Decade ago

You need to know your set, your mates, who to impress and who to brag with,Khaki can never ever be a leather, ko possible. PrinceOfImo, be proud of your lineage, be proud of yourself and who you are

Go and fix the love and inferiority complex part first before you can engage with us not to even talk about bragging.

Na to wish you all the best so that you can also catch up and pass our level if possible. We no be bad belle. Express lane is just too wide to overtake but overspeeding could be dangerous

This is the real example of if you taka me I dabo you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sergio101:

This your comment is very useful Mr ewedu.

So you mean they are farming, being productive but all your sisters can do is to come here and be selling Agbo.

Fair right??

Your fathers are also here selling rat poisons, cutting farm for people, living in bamboo houses, picking snails around
Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Sergio101(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Xbolar777:

Your fathers are also here selling rat poisons, cutting farm for people, living in bamboo houses, picking snails around

Oga kuku drink the rat poison and rest.

I fúckingly don't know you undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State by Contekbbc: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sergio101:
This thread will be bloody grin.

Mates..... sharpen your sword. Afonja miscreants are coming.

"Yolloba people [b]dosent [/b]travel to east", "what are we looking for in the barren east", "we ain't going to Afghaneastern".

But guess what..... they come and be selling agbo angry. Parasites!!!!

But we Igbos travel to their town and develop it for them.

Case closed.
#respect for IGBOS

You have already Won the war with the bolded.
Bth,your Mumu never do.
The Yoruba agbo seller is better than your sophisticated ashawo babes.
Is it not hypocritical and ironical that you claim to give what you don't have?
While you claim you came to develop south-west,
while your [b]YEAST [/b]remain perpetually ungovernable and underdeveloped.
We don't need development in the west, develop your YEAST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ubon Udoh Appointed MD Of The Abdul Samad Rabiu Initiative's Africa Fund / Professional Accountants, Let's Meet Here / The Link Between Quietness And Productivity At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.