Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

"Easy Ways Of Making Money Online As A Beginner" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Easy Ways Of Making Money Online As A Beginner" (237 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / 5 Easy Ways To Position Yourself For The Right Opportunities / 4 Easy Ways To Become More Productive & Attract Favour In Your Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Easy Ways Of Making Money Online As A Beginner" by Ifeanyi2022: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2022
EASY WAYS OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE AS A BEGINNER’’

INTRODUCTION 

There are various ways of making money online this days. Most times beginners on online business don't know which business idea to start with or focus on. In this write up we have outlined four easy ways of making money online for begnners. 

1, AFFILIATE MARKETING

Affiliate marketing is just like you promoting products online for a commission.

Any product online can be promoted. You don’t need to own or design or buy any product. Infact, you can even start with #0. But, from experience, you won’t make a dime unless you take a good course on it.

If you want a change in your financial story so fast, this digital skill is a place to start.You can even learn it and start within 3-4 weeks and start making money.

If you have been doing affiliate marketing all along without making a dime, then it means you haven’t done the right thing- go for quality courses.

*Expected monthly income:* #250k-#500k for a beginner

2, E-COMMERCE 

When I say e-commerce, I don’t mean mini-importation. That one has been over flogged and I know many of us must have heard about it. Well, it’s still good but you must make sure to learn social media advertising before importing any goods to Nigeria. Otherwise, you will fail woefully.

Here, I am talking about selling without actually buying any product to stock. You can do dropshipping or print-on-demand e-commerce business. In these two types of e-commerce business, you don’t need to buy any product. All you need is good knowledge of graphics design and the basic techniques for DROPSHIPPING or PRINT ON DEMAND business.

*Expected monthly income:* #500k-#1m for a beginner

3, FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER

Learn to create highly converting Facebook ads, custom audiences, lookalike audiences, set up Facebook pixel & much more. Infact, if you master this, you can make hell of money with affiliate marketing and also make more money doing it for others.

*Expected monthly income:* #350k-#500k for a beginner

4, GOOGLE ADS MANAGER

This is a kind of business you do by running a profitable Google ads for clients as Google ads manager. It can fetch you over #1M.

*Expected monthly income*:  #300k-#600k for beginner.

Conclusion 

We bave briefly discussed  four easy ways of making money online these online business ideas are something anyone can start with ease. As long as you can  browse, chat and knows how to read or write you can do any of these business. They are things you can easily learn if you are determined 

If you need extra income or part time business as a Student or or seat at home mom, you can start any of these business. I assure you that you will be amazed at the amount of money you will make in a short while. 

*What is the requirement to take a full course on any of these business ideas. A good android phone with internet connection and Zeal to learn.

To learn more about this high income digital skills, visit this site below
https://francisnjoku2016-02be5.gr8.com/

For any information on easy ways to make money online, you can chat me up on WhatsApp: 08028790464

Direct link to Whatsapp:
https:///2348028790464

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities / Outsmart ASUU Fg / Entrepreneurship Or 9-5....which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.