Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer (341 Views)

Beware!!! A New Scammer Called Bamidele Wisdom On Facebook / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS / See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer by Mayorboy37: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Please guys I want you guys to expose this scammer
I saw the page on Instagram
He scammed me of my money for delivery
Help me guys

Re: Scammer by Mayorboy37: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Scammer by ProudlyNGN: 12:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Hahaha you fall Maga for all these Instagram giveaway. Them tell you say you don win iPhone and you either go and collect it or you pay a delivery fee and you pay it. This is the new scam ma imagine how much dem go get from many like you weh go pay. They have left you behind already.
Re: Scammer by Tallpanther(m): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Mayorboy37:
Please guys I want you guys to expose this scammer
I saw the page on Instagram
He scammed me of my money for delivery
Help me guys
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Again, Soludo Urges Hoodlums, Others To Leave Forests, Embrace Peace / 3-storey Building Collapses In Kano State, One Life Lost While The Other Sustain / Women In Owo Community Summons 'ogun' To Avange Death Of Those Killed At Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.