Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Do You Know? If You Work For N1 Everyday For A Whole Year, You Can't Make $1. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know? If You Work For N1 Everyday For A Whole Year, You Can't Make $1. (195 Views)

How I Find Out I Have Been Dating Myself For A Whole Year!! / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know? If You Work For N1 Everyday For A Whole Year, You Can't Make $1. by Samson0303: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Do you know?

If you work for N1 everyday for a whole year, you can't make $1.

Do the calculation yourself for reproof.
Re: Do You Know? If You Work For N1 Everyday For A Whole Year, You Can't Make $1. by rickpat(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
sure ..that's elementary mathematics... Lol
Re: Do You Know? If You Work For N1 Everyday For A Whole Year, You Can't Make $1. by Samson0303: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
rickpat:

But does it make sense.

A whole 365days a country currency can't even with the least of another country currency.
Re: Do You Know? If You Work For N1 Everyday For A Whole Year, You Can't Make $1. by rickpat(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Samson0303:

But does it make sense.

A whole 365days a country currency can't even with the least of another country currency.
that's the harsh reality of our "beloved" hell sorry nation...*winks*
Re: Do You Know? If You Work For N1 Everyday For A Whole Year, You Can't Make $1. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mazi Calculator,you're onye nsogbu who creat thread on odeshi things.

How can a person work for just a Naira per day?

Nna Mazi Calculator,you don't have to worry about this. I know you are not "Nna Ntakiri"...So comparison is not needed.

Nigeria is Odinma Country as she should be. To earn one Naira in Nigeria is very easier than to get a Dollar in US. The count starts with 5 Naira in Nigeria,while it is with a Dollar in US.

5 Naira can't buy anything in Nigeria,while Dollar buys many things. Hence it is very easy to amass dollars in Nigeria than in US.

So Nigeria is good for business starters.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know? If You Work For N1 Everyday For A Whole Year, You Can't Make $1. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
rickpat:

How the strength of Dollar helps minors in US?

I wanna be educated on this,hence I've obliged to ask the learnt ones.I wili save this post.7f
Re: Do You Know? If You Work For N1 Everyday For A Whole Year, You Can't Make $1. by rickpat(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

How the strength of Dollar helps minors in US?

I wanna be educated on this,hence I've obliged to ask the learnt ones.I wili save this post.7f
bro please your terms isn't to clear to me...could you please make the question a little more explicit..thanks alot
Re: Do You Know? If You Work For N1 Everyday For A Whole Year, You Can't Make $1. by OBALOLA55(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Mazi Calculator,you're onye nsogbu who creat thread on odeshi things.

How can a person work for just a Naira per day?

Nna Mazi Calculator,you don't have to worry about this. I know you are not "Nna Ntakiri"...So comparison is not needed.

Nigeria is Odinma Country as she should be. To earn one Naira in Nigeria is very easier than to get a Dollar in US. The count starts with 5 Naira in Nigeria,while it is with a Dollar in US.

5 Naira can't buy anything in Nigeria,while Dollar buys many things. Hence it is very easy to amass dollars in Nigeria than in US.

So Nigeria is good for business starters.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NIGERIA IS ODINMA COUNTRY grin

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Day Gift Baskets - To Make Or To Buy? / Moving On / The Typical Memories In Nigerian Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.