Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,805 members, 7,882,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra (21180 Views)

Mob Shouting Allah Akbar Attack Christian Woman; Naked Her In The Street / Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Stripping people for crimes is barbaric and sexual assault. You want them to pay for their crimes, yet you are stripping them naked. Do you want to have sex with them or have them arrested?

It is a disgusting act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra by Qatar2022: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That woman? shocked cheesy
Disgrace
Re: 7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra by shogsman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Life imprisonment pls.. bunch of perverts.. disgusting Africa primitive thinking.. undecided
Very ignorant and myopic set of persons.. undecided
This deed was a deliberate abnormal and unacceptable behavior that should be considered to be very harmful and treated by society as a criminal act.. undecided

I wonder how a sane person will even allow that..these things should be cooling off in a dungeon now..no need for trial..just dispose them.. undecided
How can you have over 10,000 posts in less than 2 months it Means you post around 200 times per day , that's an average of once every 7 minutes. Don't you have a life or a job. This is an honest question

1 Like

Re: 7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra by Litmus: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
SEVEN persons have been charged to court for their alleged involvement in parading a woman naked at Aguleri in Anambra East local government area.

Good, progress.

This is why I never employ final-words type of condemnatory terms in description of anything Nigeria. Nothing is permanent, we evolve. Everyone involved in bringing these people to court need to be congratulated in order to encourage more civil responsibility.
Re: 7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra by Lazenby007(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Serves them right!. Igbo culture and tradition has no regards for women. Nonsense
Re: 7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra by Testimony1988(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good for them.
Re: 7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra by placeofallure(f): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
MonkeyMods:
[s][/s]

Yorubas are the leaders of all you mention Mrs failure

That's it! You further confirm how daft you and your likes are. You reason exactly like a monkey.

I've been to some part of your enclave and it's an eyesore infrastructure wise. I have by virtue of my NGO work visited Oji River, Udenu, Igbo Etiti, Udi, Aninri, Nkanu East and West, Ezeagu even Nsukka. No infrastructure! You are all in Lagos - Ladipo, Tejuoso, Willoughby, Mandilas, Oluwole, Computer Village - forming Omo onile, you no fit stay for your Biafra.

Go and ask your leaders where they keep your collective money? They just caught one pilfering Obiano, the others too will be following one after the other. Radarada!

One last thing, my moniker is: Place of Allure, go get your dictionary or glasses. One of them will suffice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Catch A Thief Who Stole Car Stereo In Delta State (Photos) / Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo / Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.