Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children (49528 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by WatchYourSix: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Springboot:

This isn't about him being fertile or not, it's the deceit, you don't understand? If she had told him about them, they could as well decide btw them to keep it as a secret.

What is there to keep secret, sperm count can be treated...
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by BRATISLAVA: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2022
integrity16:
Fear women.

No. Fear the man or men behind those children. They willingly gave her children knowing she was married. Men are so heartless to themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by WatchYourSix: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2022
YelloweWest:

A cheat is a cheat! If you are defending your follow cheat just say so! If you are a womanizer get ready to train another man child cos your wife will cheat on you! People should take what they give!

If a woman out of the blue slaps you, wouldn't you slap her back regardless of amount of force?? Would you want anyone to determine whether you used a greater amount of force in retaliation? Wouldn't you justify the amount of force based on your nature as a male?

That same analogy is applied here.

As long as he cheats, the level of his wifes cheating should not bother him.

Fùcking take what u give!

You said.. slap deserves a retaliatory slap...not pouring acid on the person because they slap you..
Your analogy does not follow...

Are you saying if you hit my car
It’s okey for me to set your car ablaze..

Your reasoning is somehow...
You are just justify paternity fraud with incomparable analogy....

3 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by captainbangz: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2022
uncleck:
Women date who they love but marry who is ready. Consequently, they will always knack who they love. Unfortunately, paternity fraud will never stop.

Let me advice single men. Don't marry a woman just because you're ready for marriage. Don't entice a woman to dump who she loves by impressing her with material things. One day she must link back to her root.

Make out time, get your soulmate, date her, spend time with her, grow with her and make her your friend before you marry her. Don't rush, there is no medal for who first marry.

Life after marriage is too busy to allow couple bond properly. Caring for young ones, keeping the home and the pressure to meet up financially make it difficult for you to keep an eye on your partner
I am gonna write this on my wall, so I wake up to it every morning.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by faithfull18(f): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
YelloweWest:

A cheat is a cheat! If you are defending your follow cheat just say so! If you are a womanizer get ready to train another man child cos your wife will cheat on you! People should take what they give!

If a woman out of the blue slaps you, wouldn't you slap her back regardless of amount of force?? Would you want anyone to determine whether you used a greater amount of force in retaliation? Wouldn't you justify the amount of force based on your nature as a male?

That same analogy is applied here.

As long as he cheats, the level of his wifes cheating should not bother him.

Fùcking take what u give!
Thank you, they want to give it but can't take it. The hypocrisy.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2022
uncleck:
Women date who they love but marry who is ready. Consequently, they will always knack who they love. Unfortunately, paternity fraud will never stop.

Let me advice single men. Don't marry a woman just because you're ready for marriage. Don't entice a woman to dump who she loves by impressing her with material things. One day she must link back to her root.

Make out time, get your soulmate, date her, spend time with her, grow with her and make her your friend before you marry her. Don't rush, there is no medal for who first marry.

Life after marriage is too busy to allow couple bond properly. Caring for young ones, keeping the home and the pressure to meet up financially make it difficult for you to keep an eye on your partner
You could still marry late and marry wrong. That's just it

2 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by mt77: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Every form of deceipt is an act of wickedness. The Bible says your sin shall find you out. We should walk in the fear of God. Receive Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by MrSamsung(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2022
oshionelecky:

That's why it's a wrong idea to date an evening newspaper because they are the ones who are desperate an resultantly go for the ready candidate. A younger girl will be more focused on love as she feels no desperation to join the married club.

You know nothing. The EVN are matured enough to not try that nonsense while the non-evn are fertile enough to try that nonsense.

Even in this particular case, don't you see the girl was a teenager(16) while pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by HeadNigga: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2022
nedekid:

But how many will one dump?
Some say the innocent one is the one not yet caught.
If you have not caught her at least there is a chance she is not a cheat

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by sukar886: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Fear woman
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by VULCAN(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2022
People with very low IQ cannot hide on Nairaland

suffering:
He should test his sperm quality. She may have done him a favour by giving him other men’s children because he couldn’t create life.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Pimine: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

Baba, tackle issues from the roots. I am glad I make you sick, hopefully after dealing with the root cause of paternity fraud which is cheating, you will feel better wink
Aswearugaaad

When we start sending paternity scammers to jail you guys will receive sense. I will champion this cause. Don't know how long it will take but we need to start holding you females accountable. This will happen - mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by We4all: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
And she continued the lie for 20 more years? It's true she was young at a time, what happened when she grew up? She saw the children disrespecting and insulting the OAP, calling him a deadbeat father which probably made the nigga suffer depression, yet she held on to her secret and you are here defending her. Your foolishness must be a new variant because it's rare.

How many ladies have you lied to that you liked just to sleep with them?

How many women must have aborted for you

How many women did you drain emotionally so you can deposit your STD infected semen in them?

How many women have you apologized to for leading them on?

The only weapon a woman has against perverts is to force another man’s child on them.

It is the sweetest revenge against all randy men and the OAP is paying for the consequences of his actions.

I hope your stupid brain can digest this.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Shegzy8(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:
Lol, this is a reminder to men who think they have monopoly on cheating.

Well, I condemn cheating by any of the parties, stay faithful to your married partners, stop sleeping around.

You just made your mind known stylishly. The first statement was so unnecessary and it just shows you felt okay about the incidence cause it proves a point. You want to compare cheating with paternity fraud?
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by faithfull18(f): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Shegzy8:

You just made your mind known stylishly. The first statement was so unnecessary and it just shows you felt okay about the incidence cause it proves a point. You want to compare cheating with paternity fraud?
Stylishly Nah. I said it the way it is. On this same forum, you guys are always chorusing how it's okay for men to cheat and it is inbuilt, which isn't true. Indisciplined and people with lack of self-control cheat. This story says it all. When such guys meet their match in the other gender, they start crying foul, lol.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by nomenclature(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Simps always looking for something to hold unto.
Marriage is a scam
Love is a scam ,women just like politicians only look out for permanent interest not love.
Its when a woman sees that you click at leadt 80% of her expectations, she will now call it love .
Love is a fairy tale .....
Ellasure:

You have spoken and written well. Particularly the aspect of grow with a lady, spending quality time with the woman, this is very important for a woman. Women are made for memories and from memories. More or less, they are forever sleep walking. When they wake up they wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Always going left.

Don't be deceived, they can never stand alone, and they are always two sided.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Shegzy8(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

Stylishly Nah. I said it the way it is. On this same forum, you guys are always chorusing how it's okay for men to cheat and it is inbuilt, which isn't true. Indisciplined and people with lack of self-control cheat. This story says it all. When such guys meet their match in the other gender, they start crying foul, lol.

You’re just like I expected. Emotions over logic. Cheating is cheating, no matter who’s involved. But comparing paternity fraud to cheating shows how dumb you really are.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by faithfull18(f): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Shegzy8:

You’re just like I expected. Emotions over logic. Cheating is cheating, no matter who’s involved. But comparing paternity fraud to cheating shows how dumb you really are.
You are the dumb one as your small sized brain, that's even if you have anything in that head you carry about, can't comprehend that most cases of paternity fraud is as a result of cheating. Done replying stupid people who can't see/think deeply.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Burgerlomo: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Capernum:

In fact, it is so scary. Every man that has not done a DNA test for his children should not be too relaxed especially if they don't look like you. God have mercy.

Yes ooo my bro
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Shegzy8(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

You are the dumb one as your small sized brain, that's even if you have anything in that head you carry about, can't comprehend that most cases of paternity fraud is as a result of cheating. Done replying stupid people who can't see/think deeply.

Damn!! You need to heal. Emotions over logic. Dumb lot
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by LordOfTheGame: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
All these new generation of women and aspiring mothers are something else. Very wicked set of people.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by writeprof(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
I just hope we'll not wake up one day to hear that all this DNA testing/result has huge margins of errors.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by 2braithe: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

You evaded the main point.

Why compare cheating with paternity fraud?

The pain of realizing you fathered another person's children for years is it same with the pain of catching your husband cheating??

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by 2braithe: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
writeprof:
I just hope we'll not wake up one day to hear that all this DNA testing/result has huge margins of errors.

How many women have denied the authenticity of a DNA result?

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by writeprof(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
2braithe:

How many women have denied the authenticity of a DNA result?

Rhetorical question
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by WatchYourSix: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
2braithe:

You evaded the main point.

Why compare cheating with paternity fraud?

The pain of realizing you fathered another person's children for years is it same with the pain of catching your husband cheating??

Apparently that’s what these women are trying to say....If I hit your car...it’s okay for you to retaliate by setting mine ablaze....

They are just trying to justifying their evil behavior of paternity fraud which is what women are used to...you will never hear a woman take responsibility for her action...she will find a way to make it fault of a man..

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by lastchild: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
HeadNigga:
Omo, once you see signs of cheating, dump her.
a professional cheat doesn't leave any sign
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
newhyt:
At the end of the day, the innocent children bear the brunt of you people's shenanigans. Too bad!
Too bad indeed! undecided
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by integrity16(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

No. Fear the man or men behind those children. They willingly gave her children knowing she was married. Men are so heartless to themselves.

Firstly she gave them unprotected access to her honeypot, I am not trying to exonerate the men had it been she denied access perhaps the story would have been different, maybe a rape case or so.

Secondly, she had a choice to end the relationship with the dude and move on with the pregnancy but she chose to pin it on the dude and she knew he wasn't responsible for it. So I say again unapologetically, FEAR WOMEN.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Germi9: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dem go say one na mistake but two,haba!!! This na wickedness
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by alfredilly: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
newhyt:
Fada Kane we feel your pain, but who should we now blame, eh?

The woman is an unrepentant manipulator. It's understandable that she may have wanted to use the pregnancy to hook you for marriage as this is what most women like doing when they love a man, but sustaining that lie for 20 years even when the marriage did not happen is devilish.

Fada Kane, don't even start feeling like a saint in a holy garden because a DNA result says you aren't the father. You are not absolved from blame either. At just 16, you had already started eating what belongs to elders. Could this be as a result of poor parental upbringing or what? If you were not having sex with the teenage girl, you would not have considered going for a DNA test.

At the end of the day, the innocent children bear the brunt of you people's shenanigans. Too bad!

He did not even play the role of a father to the children's and seem to have doubted the pattetninity all along. They were children born out of wedlock, at least one of them. It wasn't a case of cheating housewife

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.