Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland (5576 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by LaPrimero: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
I don't like Biden...it is still nice to see him together with and cheering up this heroic men
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by Visasolution048: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ajimusty2:
i think u need that ur name now

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Comrade...Calm down abeg...
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by 00FFT00(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Parachoko:
You have a huge problem with reading and understanding what you read

Thank you.
Mr comprehension
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
relaxandsmile:
Very disgusting people who can not bring peace to the world diplomatically except the use of force.

If u want peace prepare for war, World War 2 wouldn't have ended if US didn't nuke Japan, World War 1 wouldn't have ended if US and Russia didn't deal with the Nazi's who were close to the British border after London's Cry that dragged Russia into the war
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by Codeye(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's a bold move, one that will go a long way and reassurance to US Allies
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by Emma15678: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He looks cute.. cheesy
Just look at the big smile on his face tho.. kiss

Warriors.. cheesy
Putin and his puppets must be in tears seeing this lovely picture.. grin
Why should we cry, when Putin stopped the colonist from visiting another European country, Ukraine. Western robot why can't he visit Ukraine? I have been following your comments on this forum and I can conclude that you are running on the programme written by Elon Musk, continue, very soon USA will invade Mexico, I wonder what will be your reaction by then.

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by Maynman: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Emma15678:

Why should we cry, when Putin stopped the colonist from visiting another European country, Ukraine. Western robot why can't he visit Ukraine? I have been following your comments on this forum and I can conclude that you are running on the programme written by Elon Musk, continue, very soon USA will invade Mexico, I wonder what will be your reaction by then.

Do you know the definition of colonist? Is it not Putin that’s invading Ukraine?
Better a western robot than a Russia slave. Did you Check the worth of Russia currency recently?

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by abobote: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Putin will not like this
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by Emma15678: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Maynman:

Do you know the definition of colonist? Is it not Putin that’s invading Ukraine?
Better a western robot than a Russia slave. Did you Check the worth of Russia currency recently?
Who did this to Africans? Ehen we cannot even differentiate between a friend and a foe. Stop reasoning like a Kampala Harris. Did Vlad suddenly "invade Ukraine" like Xi Jinping said, Moscow has legitimate security demands. Will you let me point a gun at you? If yes then Russia is wrong but if no Russia is right. How will Vladimir Putin watch you station missiles on his borders? How will he watch you intimidate him at will, station a million troops at the border at will. Recent technologies has made it possible that missiles stationed in Ukraine can annihilate Russia in a night. How do you expect him to tolerate that? How do you expect him to watch the majority to overthrow a democratically elected government just because thet are from Eastern Ukraine and when they raise the heads for sovereignity they are brutalised by the Azov battalion and other neo-nazis? The trucker's protest in Canada revealed what the West has in mind for her robots, why weren't the protester's left to "enjoy their right to demonstration"? The below pictures will make you understand whom is a colonist. Post Soviet Russia has done her best to avoid conflict and only attacks when all has failed. Have you forgotten the agreement Putin brought to the West that would have restored Peace to the whole Europe on this issue. Putin told them to sign an agreement forbidding parties of the agreement to pose as a military threat to each other either by inclusion of neighbouring member states or positioning of Warships, bombers, etc at a zone that can annihilate a party to the agreement with little resistance? The pics will explain better. As far as an concerned no African country should maintain diplomatic relations with the West.

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by Maynman: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Emma15678:

Who did this to Africans? Ehen we cannot even differentiate between a friend and a foe. Stop reasoning like a Kampala Harris. Did Vlad suddenly "invade Ukraine" like Xi Jinping said, Moscow has legitimate security demands. Will you let me point a gun at you? If yes then Russia is wrong but if no Russia is right. How will Vladimir Putin watch you station missiles on his borders? How will he watch you intimidate him at will, station a million troops at the border at will. Recent technologies has made it possible that missiles stationed in Ukraine can annihilate Russia in a night. How do you expect him to tolerate that? How do you expect him to watch the majority to overthrow a democratically elected government just because thet are from Eastern Ukraine and when they raise the heads for sovereignity they are brutalised by the Azov battalion and other neo-nazis? The trucker's protest in Canada revealed what the West has in mind for her robots, why weren't the protester's left to "enjoy their right to demonstration"? The below pictures will make you understand whom is a colonist. Post Soviet Russia has done her best to avoid conflict and only attacks when all has failed. Have you forgotten the agreement Putin brought to the West that would have restored Peace to the whole Europe on this issue. Putin told them to sign an agreement forbidding parties of the agreement to pose as a military threat to each other either by inclusion of neighbouring member states or positioning of Warships, bombers, etc at a zone that can annihilate a party to the agreement with little resistance? The pics will explain better. As far as an concerned no African country should maintain diplomatic relations with the West.

Ooh so there are conditions a country can colonize another country? Very good.
So why are you now crying that Biden is a colonist? Lol
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by seanwilliam(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
God, see as soldier fresh ! Na this kind people Dey make army Dey hungry person
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
And so what
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by ayindejimmy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbos and showmanship
LeoDeKing:
And so what?

Our supleme reader is also found in the midst of his bodyguards and soldiers. angry
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by ryloy: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Do they have in Nigeria
They have in Agadez in Niger Republic
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Sharap Why is he avoiding Ukraine?, they invited him to Ukraine, went partying in Poland and you are here talking. God have mercy on you people, because of una Ukraine Don scatter finish, Ukraine has even broken
this pain will eventually killyou
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by WATCHOVER(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
this pain will eventually kill me
You are very stupid poor boy, it is your death you are calling for?
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by joyandfaith: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
God1000:
Joe biden has landed in Poland as a continuation of his visit to Europe, he met with some US service members and took photos with them.

What a carefree president, anybody that doesn't like this man should do self introspection please, the security around him today must be airtight with secret service and other security agencies.

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Putin cannot try this.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by boolet: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
God1000:
don't mind those Putin fanboys in Nigeria, I don't understand the current strange rapport between them and that dictator
8 out of 10 aming them was denied US visa, hence tge bitterness.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by dexpendable(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Do they have in Nigeria

No they do not. But they have a airforce base right there in Niger
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by porthouse7(f): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
see moral... I still don't like this old man
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by MDK777: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
WelCome Boy Puttin Is AskinG For Your PaTroNaGe. The Game Of War Is On Put Your Slot And Get CRusH And Let Me ReMind You Of Another Small BroS Call N.Korea They Just Test One Dangerous Material Of Recent I Want The World Police To Arrest Them
Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by KingMack(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2022
See as Biden dey bite pizza..that the same Energy our own president has been using to bite us

Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by Cti28(m): 5:51am On Mar 26, 2022
boolet:

8 out of 10 aming them was denied US visa, hence tge bitterness.
They should try China or Russia or better still North Korea or Iran

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfies, Eats Pizza With US Soldiers In Poland by Mynd44: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2)

Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) / Corruption: Two Unmarried Men Sleeping Together - President Jonathan / Lets Think Before Taking The Biafra Issue Further, By Chidi Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.