Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas (17691 Views)

India Buys 3 Million Barrels Of Russian Oil At A Discount / US Considers Ban On Russian Oil Imports / Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
They are Hungary doesn't mean they should stay Hungary. U.S and NATO can Choose to suffer Inflation if they want.
Simple.. kiss
Re: Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas by Truvelisback(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Funny enough, PUTIN IS MERCIFUL. PUTIN WOULD STILL SELL HIS OIL AND GAS IN AN AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR HUNGARIANS, AS LONG AS THEY DIDN'T SUPPLY ARMS TO UKRAINE. AND EVEN IF THEY DID, HE IS STILL MERCIFUL, HE WOULD SELL FOR THEM IN AFFORDABLE PRICE BUT THE PAYMENT WOULD BE IN RUBIES.
Re: Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas by Truvelisback(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pierocash:
Their name is Hungary,and you want them to start adding to their hunger by rejecting what makes life easy for them.

Ukraine,una weldone oo
Other NATO members wants to do the same but the Fear of the U.S has Zip their mouth and made them to die in painful silence.

Re: Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas by deebrownneymar: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
W
Re: Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas by epondudu: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Powersurge:

Si vis pacem, para bellum --if you want peace, prepare for war. Dt u don't hurt a fly, doesn't mean a fly wouldn't hurt u. U are more secured when your enemies know you have equal madness to give. I don't expect y'all to understand this though.

SSENDAM SI SSELESU TOUTHIW REWOP.
If you don't have what it's take to show madness you will just suffer for nothing.
I DONT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND MY POINT TOO.
Re: Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas by zeestone99(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The reason why Russia exudes exuberance is because of its oil and gas. It has seen the dependence of the EU on its oil. That's why the EU has invested a lot in electric cars.
The sanctions will benefit Nigeria. That's why we need a young diplomat that can reach out to the EU and strike a better gas supply deal. We have no leader and no diplomat. Senseless men in agbada seizing power that they cannot use effectively.
The Chinese are cashing out on these sanctions big league.
Fact be told, no one wants to invite a pissing old man to a high table meeting. They are seeing all these piss piss pictures. A man who stools in high level gatherings cannot build up enough confidence to close a deal. Forget tribalism, see growth. Nigerians are suffering already.

BTW I have a rolex watch deep sea. Spent 15k dollars on it about 6 years ago. I wanna know how much I could sell it in naija if I should run outta cash and don't need to take a loan.
You are right but the question is do we have the capacity to meet EU's demand should they ask us to. Supply oil.

1 Like

Re: Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas by edosignature(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hungarian Prime Minister is a brave man. Victor Szijjarto is such a brain & a gift to human race.
Re: Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas by Judd007: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas by zoroby(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2022
godofuck231:
TEA?

Hahahaha guy u r sick
Re: Peter Szijjarto: Hungary Won't Refuse Russian Oil And Gas by calcal: 2:05am On Mar 28, 2022
Russia is like EU slave, Russia supply them with wheat, oil, gas, fertilizer, corn, metals in exchange for BMW and Benz.

and some of the Russian slaves the so-called billionaire will steal state money to buy a football club, houses in London, France Italy etc.

spending the money where they are not wanted.

their eye don clear now, they should understand by now that EU doesn't want them.

Russia should forget about the west and move closer to Asia where they belong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School / Kenyan Influencers Paid To Take 'guerrilla Warfare’ Online / South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.